A Cosmetic Smile Makeover is redesigning a new cosmetically enhanced and improved smile. Our technology and state-of-the-art advanced systems ensures that we create beautiful natural looking teeth.
Cosmetic Smile Makeovers can be created for:
- Straighten crowded teeth
- Correct protruding teeth
- Close gaps
- Improve teeth colour
- Mask darker teeth
- Make long-lasting changes to your smile
- Crooked teeth
- Worn teeth
- Protection of heavily filled teeth
- Reduce 'gummy' smiles or correct uneven gum levels.
- Change length and shape of teeth
- Widen narrow smiles
Before & After Cosmetic Smile Makeover
Our process of construction is unique to The Perfect Smile Studios.
Cosmetic Smile Makeover uses a combination of porcelain veneers, crowns, dental implants or bridges and laser technology to design new smiles.
Tooth Veneers are porcelain facings bonded to the front surfaces of teeth. There are many types available including minimal or No Preparation Ultrathin Veneers >. This is where hardly any tooth surface is removed to cosmetically enhance your teeth. The appearance of our porcelain veneers can be personalised and customised to your wants and needs producing the veneers you would be excited to smile with.
Read Patient Testimonials
We use state-of-the-art technology and iconic systems to help design your new smile such as:
- Computer-aided smile constructions. This helps us to analyse your smile from every angle.
- 3-D hand crafted Trial Smile Models. This gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth.
- Intra-oral Trial Smiles. This allows you to use and see your new teeth BEFORE we construct the final teeth. This way you have every opportunity to make changes and hence the final result is exactly what you want. Our trial smiles look noticeably like beautiful natural teeth.
- Extensive Bite Analysis technology. This ensures a long-term comfortable bite after the treatment as well. Our cosmetic dentistry ethos is based on enhancing and improving your mouths hence we want to create balanced bites. We will help you achieve this.
- Award winning ceramists with equally advanced products and technology.
- Advanced new-age bonding systems. These ensure longevity of your new teeth.
The process starts with a discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements. We can also carry out a FREE Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customize and tailor-make individual treatments plans to suit your needs and budgets. You can opt for simple whitening procedures with minor adjustments to your teeth or more complex involved treatments such as teeth implants to produce beautiful new smiles at our smile clinic. The choice is yours – we will help to answer any of your questions.
Please call our Studios for a *FREE Initial Consultation on 01992 552115
or click here to find out more.
There is no obligation to continue treatment but you will have a great opportunity to understand more about your mouth and the possibilities dentistry has to offer you today.
< Asses Your Smile
< Cosmetic Dentistry Overview
< "A to Z" of Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Read our cosmetic veneers section for more info on veneers.
*Any FREE initial consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.