Our highly skilled and experienced dentists
All of our dentists are trained to a high level and have studied in advanced areas of dental work such as orthodontics, specialist gum treatments and replacing missing teeth and other restorative practices. Our clinical dentists are GDC registered.
Click on the links to find out more about our team.
- Dr Bhavna Doshi | (GDC No. 70224) Over 20 years’ experience in dentistry. Co-founder and partner of the Advanced Training Institute at The Perfect Smile Studios. Dr Doshi facilitates advanced training programs for dentists worldwide.
- Dr Gurs Sehmi | GDC No. 103934 Dr Sehmi is particularly interested in Adult Orthodontics, Dentistry, Dental Implants, and Facial Aesthetics. He is one of the top recommended dentists for braces and dental implants in the UK.
- Dr David Bloom | GDC Number: 64320 Dr Bloom is an award-winning dentist focusing on restorative and cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics. He is an accredited member of the BACD in recognition of his excellence in dentistry.
- Dr Mohammed Almuzian | GDC. No: 260485 Dr Almuzian is a highly qualified Specialist Orthodontist with over 17 years’ experience. He has completed over 10,000 cases in 3 different continents and 6 countries including the UK and Australia.
- Dr Kuljeet Mehta | GDC Number: 81789 Dr Mehta is a Specialist Periodontist. His corrective treatment methods are cutting edge with a particular focus on implant dentistry. He enjoys practising a full scope of gum surgery including aesthetic gum grafting, crown lengthening and reconstruction of gum recession.
- Dr Sam Jethwa | GDC No. 229989 Dr Jethwa is an award-winning dentist focusing on restoring and improving patients smiles using Smile Design, Dental Implants and Invisible Braces. Sam has been nominated as a finalist for two years running, for Best Young Dentist UK.
- Dr Negin Mosahebi | GDC No. 75068 Dr Mosahebi focuses her clinical practice on Endodontics. She also has extensive experience in restorative and oral maxillofacial surgery from Guy’s Hospital. She runs regular training courses for general practitioners and enjoys teaching.