A dental implant treatment can be a complex surgical treatment option for missing teeth. However, an implant consultation can give us the necessary information to make sure that we offer the right treatment for your appearance and oral health.
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
- Multiple Missing Teeth Implants
- Implants in a Day
- Denture Stabilisation
- “All on 4” Dental Implants
Your dentist will examine your mouth and look at all the collated diagnostic information. The implantologist may also require a CBCT Scan.
This is a radiograph (X-ray) that provides a 3-dimensional image of the bone area in which the implant is being considered. Digital surgery planning may also be carried out using special scanning software if necessary. Find out more about our technology.
Factors that will be considered:
- Your medical history and whether there are any contraindications to this type of surgical work. For example, immuno-suppressed cases or those with bone abnormalities may not be ideal cases for this treatment.
- Personal habits. It is important that you stop habits like smoking and drinking alcohol, before and after this surgery if you want to ensure a successful outcome.
- The health of your gums. It is important to start this treatment with a healthy foundation.
- The Depth of bone available for the dental implant. In some cases when there is not enough bone or gum you may require additional treatment that involves a bone or/and a gum graft.
- The dentist will look at your jaw joints and facial muscles to make sure they are all functioning correctly.
- Your bite will also be assessed. If your bite is not stable and balanced then the Treatment Plan will include correctional treatments.
- The health of all the teeth will be looked at and assessed.
Once all this information has been studied, the dentist will then customize your Treatment Plan to suit your specific case. The fee for this consultation is £200. Before & after.