Last Updated on
Established for over 25 years, we have been providing dentistry ranging from simple to complex and advanced treatments for our patients in London and Hertfordshire. We have worked hard to fulfil our ethos of “Changing Lives and Exceeding Expectations”. It is extremely important to us that we remain a 5-star establishment. Hence we have specially hand-picked all our team members, dentists’ and specialists according to a rigorous selection process.
Dentists that work at the Perfect Smile Studios are all highly qualified and have undergone training in advanced treatment planning and treatments. They are able to offer some of the most innovative options in modern dentistry. This means that the treatment choices offered to you are some of the most cutting-edge, innovative, long-lasting and cost-effective. We also have a section of additional Dental Anti-Phobic treatments/techniques to facilitate your comfort during all dental procedures.
- They have all received training at the Perfect Smile Advanced Training Institute under the mentorship of some well respected dentists. This enables our dentists to correctly treatment plan complex and advanced cases. This means that you can be confident of longer lasting, comfortable and optimal dentistry from the Perfect Smile Studios.
- They are trained in multiple systems and techniques. This means that are able to offer a wider variety of treatments that may not be available at other establishments.
- They are dedicated to Continued Professional Development and have accumulated hours that are amongst the highest in the profession.
- At the Perfect Smile Studios, you can be guaranteed of exceptional teamwork. We often have more than one dentist (supported by a team of care nurses) advising on any particular case, which means that you can be confident of honest and transparent advice.
- We have a unique assessment process, a signature of The Perfect Smile Studios, that enables great communication so that we are able to meet your needs exactly.
- As a consequence of our highly detailed assessments and treatment planning criteria, our conscientious dentists will provide ethical advice to treatment options. They advise with your exact needs and requirements in mind and treat each case uniquely and individually – customizing your treatment plans to match your exact expectations.
We are completely dedicated to the best outcome for every patient. Please contact our studios on 01992 552115 to see how we may be of help you.
Next: Orthodontic Examination Involvement in the Treatment