What is the perfect smile?
The ideal smile is a personal perception. Our job is to design your best smile for you. Whether that is a discreet, natural looking smile or a dazzling white celebrity smile or something in between, our leading dentists can make this happen.
There are certain features that make all smiles look good:
1. Top teeth are often more important than bottom teeth. In fact we don’t t really tend to see much of the bottom teeth at all.
2. The size of the teeth. The front teeth should be the largest and the teeth either side of them gradually diminishing in size from front to back.
3. Tooth Shade and Colour. Finding a shade of "white" that works for you is important. One method is to match teeth with the whites of the eyes.
4. Tooth texture and lustre. Finding the correct texture and lustre that works for you is important. Smooth, glossy smiles are said to be more Hollywood, and teeth with texture and less gloss are thought to be more natural looking.
5. Straight teeth. Straightness or the evenness of the teeth is another important aspect of any smile. In most cases, the straighter the better.
6. Healthy Gums. The gum colour and health form the background to the teeth and are an important facet of a smile
7. Lips . The shape, symmetry and thickness of your lips form the curtain to the teeth and gums, so are also an important facet of a smile
According to Wikipedia , ’ A smile seems to have a favorable influence upon others and makes one likeable and more approachable’ so when creating a smile our aim is to be congruent with our mission statement Changing Lives ~Exceeding Expectations.
The final smile can be said to be an artistic creation. All art is subjective and like all art the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
To create your ideal smile we go through a process of understanding you as a person , your character, and your personality. We also want to understand in detail the desired result that you are looking for. We do this by way of a two fold discovery consultation: one with the treatment co-ordinator and the other with the dentist. We often spend about 1-2 hours with you during these two important steps.
Simply copying a specific look of another smile doesn’t always result in a compatible resulting smile for you. Often many patients bring in photographs and magazine cuttings to explain the type of smiles that they would like to obtain. This is a great place to start the discussion. We then plan to incorporate the features you like into your own smile but in a way that suits you.
We combine innovation, aesthetic principals, minimally invasive concepts and our passion for great results when doing this type of work. This is how we are successful in achieving your new smile.
It is vital and important that you are also involved in the artistic planning. We ensure you have full control; so on many treatment options you are able to preview your smile.This feedback is invaluable in creating a smile that you desire.
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Veneers – choose from Instant Veneers and Ceramic Porcelain Veneers
- Braces like Invisalign
- Laser Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Bridge
- Porcelain Crown
- Cosmetic Dentures
- White Fillings or Bonding
How long will it take to get my new smile?
The duration of your treatment will depend on your selected treatment plan.
If you choose instant veneers, bonding, teeth whitening for example your brand new smile can be completed in just one appointment. Smile Makeover treatment and dental veneers can take a few weeks to complete. More complex treatments like dental reconstruction and orthodontics can take a couple of weeks to several months.
How much will my Smile Cost?
The cost of your new teeth is calculated for each individual on a case by case basis. We take into account the dental work you need and the duration of your treatment. This will determine the complete Perfect Smile Price and Cost specially for your vision of your new smile.
There are many ways to pay for your smile makeover including 0% finance deals and low cost monthly repayments with our competitive finance packages. Get a decision in seconds. Apply for finance here.
How close are you to achieving your new look smile? Click here to take The Perfect Smile Quiz and find out.
The parameters of a perfect smile include that the quiz will look at include:
1. The front teeth teeth ( central incisors ) should have a width: length ratio of 8.5: 10
2. The dental midline should be coincidental to the facial midline; be vertical in orientation and not canted
3. The incise edges of the upper front teeth (smile line) should be parallel to the line of the lower lip
4. The gum line of the upper teeth should be symmetrical and even
5. The gingival zenith (highest point of the gum line) should be off centre to the distal for the anterior front teeth
6. The gingival zenith of the central incisor and canine should be at same height with the lateral incisor 0.5mm shorter
7. The archform of the teeth should be smooth and even
8. The upper teeth should have an axial alignment of 5 degrees to the facial midline
9. The incisor embrasures between the front teeth should open up as we move towards the back teeth to maximum of 90 degrees
10. Proportion of width of the front 6 teeth should reflect the golden proportion ratio
11. The buccal corridor should not be narrow
12. The front surface of the teeth should be parallel to the face so that light is reflected and not deflected from this surface
13. On saying the "e" sound the the edges of the upper teeth should be half way between the upper and lower lip
Read about the great results and experiences of other patients at The Perfect Smile Studios
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 months ago
I have been visiting Perfect Smile for couple years for on going treatment including implants and Veneers. I developed an abscess over Christmas Holiday with a fever where I passed out on my kitchen floor. I did email Gurs not expecting him to reply within an hour or so (especially it being the festive season) Gurs suggested I should get to the hospital to get antibiotics and emergency dentist next day. Gurs kept in touch daily to check on my welfare. A week later I was well enough to travel from Norfolk to Perfect Smile. The following week Negan did root canal. The team are first class, who make you welcome and always asking if I would like a drink. The treatment has cost me thousands. Money well spent!! I now have The Perfect Smile.
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 months ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
Assess Your Smile
Take part in our quiz to find out how happy you really are with your smile.
Answer a few simple questions and you can begin your journey on possibly having veneers.
Whiter brighter teeth
Veneers are thin, ceramic shells designed to give you a natural smile. Ultrathin, Durathin and Lumineers are just a few of the brands we provide. Normally achieved in two appointments.
Composite / Immediate Veneers
Composite veneers cost less than other veneers and require little or no tooth preparation at all. Have your veneers fitted in as little as one appointment.
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.