The perfect smile is a personal perception.
Our job is to design your perfect smile for you.
Whether that is a discreet, natural looking smile or a dazzling white celebrity smile or something in between, our leading dentists can make it happen.
There are certain features that make all smiles look good.
1. Top teeth are more important than bottom teeth. In fact we don’t really need to see much of the bottom teeth at all.
2. The size of the teeth. The front teeth should be the largest and the teeth either side of them gradually diminishing in size from front to back.
3. White teeth. Finding a shade of white that works for you is important. One method is to match teeth with the whites of the eyes.
4. Straight teeth. Straightness of the teeth is another prominent aspect of any smile and really, the straighter the better.
5. A healthy smile is a happy smile. Taking good care of your teeth and gums is always recommended too.
Simply copying a specific look of a smile doesn’t always result in a compatible end smile. Often many patients bring in photographs and magazine cuttings to explain the type of smiles that they would like to obtain. This is a great place to start the discussion.
We combine innovation, aesthetic principals, minimally invasive concepts and our passion for great results. This is how we are successful in achieving your perfect smile.
The duration of your treatment will depend on your selected treatment plan.
If you choose instant veneers or teeth whitening for example your brand new smile can be completed in just one appointment. More complex treatments like dental reconstruction and orthodontics can take a couple of weeks to several months.
The cost of your new teeth is calculated for each individual on a case by case basis. We take into account the dental work you need and the duration of your treatment.
If you'd like to find out more about our prices then you can call us on 01992 552115.
There are many ways to pay for your smile makeover including 0% finance deals and low cost monthly repayments with our competitive finance packages. Get a decision in seconds. Apply for finance here.
How close are you to achieving your Perfect Smile? Click here to take The Perfect Smile Quiz and find out
4.8 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
My dental plan included quite intrusive treatment, all of which was carried out with concern for my comfort. Time was taken to insure that I was included in every decision to be made.
Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'. Thanks to the dentists at this amazing practice!!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Couldnt ask for any better. Really friendly and an amazing service. Thank you everyone and a special thank to Gurs! I highly recommend him to everyone.
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
The free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.