The treatment fee for veneers depends on the following:
1. Whether you need hygiene treatment ( fee from £60 for 30 minute appointment )
2. Whether you want home whitening on one or both arches of your other teeth in addition ( fee varies from £260 for single arch to £360 for both arches )
3. What type of bite records you need (fee from £210 )
4. What type of veneer is chosen (fee for composite veneer is from £650, and porcelain veneer from £975)
5. Whether you need laser treatment to create an even gum line (fee from £350 )
For further understanding of the treatment you may require, please Assess Your Smile .