There are many factors that affect the price of veneers and hence the fee quoted to you will be dependent upon your specific case. This is because there are now so many different techniques, brands and types of material that we can make veneers out of. Costs
The fee will be planned according to the type of veneer selected and that which is the most compatible to you when you have your clinical assessment. We will be able to provide you with a better understanding and provide an estimate of treatments in a complimentary consultation if you wish.
The cost for your Veneer treatment will be dependent upon:
Whether any preliminary work is required. This can be to restore the teeth and gums back to health before cosmetic work is started or it could be alignment work to re-position the teeth correctly to minimize the preparation involved in veneer treatment. It may also involve any preliminary diagnostics that are required to plan the correct treatment. For example “articulated wax-ups”, these are models of your teeth that have been changed to the new teeth positions that also assimilate how you speak and chew food. It provides a huge amount of information as to the correct type of treatment for you. Read more.
- Bite issues. If you have pre-exiting bite problems then we will need to address these as part of a preliminary treatment plan. This will ensure that your new teeth are set on the perfect foundation for success.
- The type of veneer system required. There are now a varied array of porcelains and how they are made. Hence the type of veneers possible also vary. Your dentist will select the most appropriate type of veneers for you during your clinical assessment.
- The type of smile required. Are you looking for the perfect smile or just some smile enhancements? If you are looking for a perfect smile where do you fall on the spectrum of “perfect”? More complexities of treatment are needed when designing a smile that is perfect as opposed to simple improvements in appearance. Are you looking for shape changes as well as colour and position changes? Also, how many teeth are we considering to be part of the new smile change? The answers to most of these questions will be addressed when the aesthetic dentist designs your new smile according to your Smile Analysis. The fee for your treatment will be based upon your specific needs.
- We will look to see what type of work you already have on your teeth. On many occasions, we may need to replace this work so that these teeth “fit” in with the new work and aesthetically your teeth all look symmetrical and alike.
- The treatment fee will also be dependent upon the clinical experience and skill of the clinician that is treating you. Those dentists that have a huge amount of experience and have carried out a multitude of cases already will have a fuller understanding of the science behind beautiful smiles and what it will take to customize your smile to perfectly match your requirements. Also, they will have more technical know-how of the various technologies and innovations available to give you longer lasting dentistry. Read more.
- The fee will also be dependent upon the ceramist or laboratory used to create your work. Of course, the higher-end laboratories use premium materials and have higher skilled technicians that produce work akin to expensive jewellery which is uniquely crafted. These laboratories will charge more than simpler technicians that carry out basic work.
As you can see the cost of a veneer treatment is varied and dependent upon each individual case.
Book your consultation today
We carry out all our dependable treatments at our Hertford clinic. You can book a complimentary consultation appointment at one of our consulting rooms in London or Hertfordshire. Call us on 01992 552115 for more information on how we can help you.