All on Six, is like All on 4, except that it uses an additional two implants when there is not enough bone to stabilise your final prosthetic.
All-on-4 is the standard treatment, using four implants anchored into the jaw to hold a dental bridge. Whereas All on 6 differs by the number of implants placed in the jaw for extra security.
All-on-6 rehabilitates an entire upper or lower jaw of missing teeth using six implants and a bridge. Using titanium implants that easily integrate into the jaw, the procedure allows for replacing 10-12 teeth per arch.
Improved advantages of All-on-6 include:
- Provides immediate results with temporary-loaded teeth after surgery
- Restores biting and chewing capabilities through the use of a non-removable, fixed bridge lasting over 20 years
- Short three-month recovery period with patients never experiencing sore spots or denture slippage again
- Work just like natural teeth – and patients can eat whatever they like
- Creates more balanced strength in the jaw compared to All on 4
- Simpler and faster than the conventional dental implant procedure
Pay Monthly With 0%
Pay monthly with 0% interest for amazing, discreet dental solutions that realign your smile. Our recommended implant treatments have left thousands of our patients feeling better and more confident about their appearance and the way their smile functions.