As we get older we are often faced with a whole plethora of ailments. One of the most frustrating is our inability to enjoy the simpler things in life like our favourite foods because our mouths are not as they should be. Some people suffer from loose dentures that cause ulcers and the inability to chew food properly; others suffer from unsightly teeth that are often dark, painful and embarrassing; and many others suffer from bad gums that harass even more.
Well, if you are suffering from any of these problems or even if your self-esteem and confidence has been hurt, then let me tell you there is light at the end of your tunnel. You can now have a beautiful natural looking smile with teeth that are fixed and strong.
There are many choices now available to you where you too can have an Extreme Makeover. You can restore your ability to chew, function and eat comfortably and at the same time improve and enhance the way you look shaving years off your age!
Here are 5 ways how The Perfect Smile Studios can help YOU
1. Complete Comprehensive Detailed Assessments. This will give you the confidence and trust that you will be given the best advice regarding suitable treatment options. Which meet your needs perfectly and satisfactorily.
2. Outstanding Customer Service. We are committed to looking after you in every way we can. We offer a range of complimentary services to make your visit with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. These include painless injections, aromatherapy, your choice of relaxing music on digital wireless headphones and a hand held buzzer so that you can stop treatment at any time and much more.
3. An Empathic and Understanding Approach. Many of our patients are aged 50 and over. We always take our time to listen to your needs and understand your previous dental experiences so that you can enjoy comfortable dentistry.
4. Hand-Made Strong and Stable Dentures. Working with award-winning leading dental technicians enables us to create beautiful, natural looking dentures that are comfortable and amazingly lifelike! If you have missing teeth and do not want to opt for surgery with dental implants, then dentures could be the choice for you.
5. Denture Alternatives. We can offer a combination of treatments (including Dental Implants) that allow us to replace missing teeth in a predictable manner giving you back your confidence. You can now avoid the embarrassment of loose dentures and restore your chewing ability. Have teeth which look, feel and function like natural teeth.
So whether you are looking for a simple change to your chewing comfort or an extreme makeover, we are here for you. Your dental care is important to us. We want to provide you with all your options and open up opportunities for you.
Call our award winning internationally renowned studios to book in for your FREE Consultation. Talk to us over a cup of coffee and let us show you how dentistry can be comfortable and give you a new leash on life!
Call 01992 552115 now.