According to a recent YouGov survey 45% of adults in the UK are unhappy with their smile, 56% would consider treatment to improve their smile, and a quarter make a direct link between their teeth and self-esteem.
These days people are not looking for suspiciously perfect teeth like gleaming white Hollywood nashers but something that is more appropriate and makes us feel good about ourselves.
Views on what constitutes a “perfect smile” have also evolved over the years.
“A perfect smile is something that should feel and look very natural and it should highlight and enhance the facial aspect rather than stick out. A perfect smile is perfectly proportioned, balanced, works in harmony with the face and is built on a healthy foundation,” says Dr. Rahul Doshi.
How can Cosmetic Dentistry give you your Perfect Smile?
The cosmetic dentistry industry has evolved over the years faceted by new technology, new systems and also how the public perceives a perfect set of teeth. Find out more.
Demand for healthy, cleaner and nice looking teeth is on the increase and so dental technology has also moved into that direction.
People are looking for more conservative approaches to achieving a nice looking smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry 0ptions for better looking teeth include:
– Ultrathin Veneers. These are veneers that do not involve cutting your teeth down beforehand.
– Adult Orthodontics using Six Month Smiles. This technique uses tooth coloured braces as a quick teeth straightening system for adults.
– Invisalign techniques. Your teeth can be straightened using “invisible braces” i.e. clear plates on your teeth.
– Teeth Whitening systems. These systems have evolved for efficiency and great results.
– Instant Immediate Veneers. These are same day veneers that improve your smile instantly and with minimal preparation.
– Micro-aesthetics. These are techniques that simply improve the smile you have without too much invasive work.
Try Out Your Perfect Smile
The ultimate smile created is taking into account multiple aspects including your bite and facial proportions.
We then create your “Trial Smile” for you to consider and “give it a go”.
The final teeth are only fitted after your approval of the Trial Smile.
This idea gives you total control over the final look of the teeth, hence producing your ideal perfect smile – one that is perfect for you!
Since there are so many options and systems and techniques on the dental market, at The Perfect Smile Studios, we will create a personalised comprehensive treatment plan of action that suits your budget, requirements and most importantly creates the perfect smile that suits you.
Call us on 020 3355 8505 for a free consultation on how cosmetic dentistry can help you today.
This will provide you the opportunity to see what options are available without any obligation.