Last Updated on
We Look Forward to Seeing You Soon
To make an appointment please complete the form. You will then be taken to the online booking system to select a convenient appointment time and date.
If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice, you may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
What to expect at your FREE consultation
The FREE initial consultation will be with our dentist or our Treatment Coordinator.
- We will listen to your needs and concerns and discuss ALL options available
- Address any fears and show what results you can expect
- Provide evidence of previous similar dental cases
- Discuss your budget and create an affordable treatment plan
- You’re under No obligation
Please note that this initial free consultation appointment is not a clinical examination or clinical assessment of your teeth and mouth. We will be able to discuss and explain general options only and give guidance on how they may be applicable to you.
The suitability of options eventually advised to you specifically will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment. At the clinical assessment we will be able to provide you with specifics regarding your concerns.