private periodontics | Enjoy choice
periodontal treatments | Restore Confidence 0% Finance?
At our practice, we can plan your treatment during a consultation. We are capable of undertaking a quickest treatment process to eliminate root canal pain.
Common causes of root canal pain include:
- Decay. Tooth decay can penetrate the outer layers of your tooth that causes root canal pain.
- Disease. Infections from previous treatments or trauma to a tooth can result in root canal pain.
At Perfect Smile Studios Ltd, our periodontal treatments is here to target pain and repair your teeth. Our fantastic dental practice is designed to be a gentle atmosphere throughout your treatment process.
Unsure if you need our cheaper root canal treatment? You may need root canal treatment if you’ve noticed:
- Lingering pain in the Teeth
- Increased Tenderness around the gums
- Increased Teeth Sensitivity
- Or Serious Teeth Pain When Eating
We continue to welcome patients from Loudwater to our private practice. We are here to answer any questions in on 01992 552115
Want to change your your overbite or gum disease / discolouration?
Our new private patients come from all over Hertfordshire for our periodontal treatments.
Remember we offer a free dental consultation with no obligation to have the treatment.
Begin Your Journey With Us.
- We use the Latest Digital Technology for Designing your Smile
- Latest Laser Dentistry
- Our Dedicated Team has over 150 years of Combined Experience
- Improve The Look Of Your Teeth with Dr Gurs Sehmi
- We have overseen over 2,900 Smile Makeovers
- Highly Experienced and Trained Team
- 0% finance and dental plans available
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic.
At The Perfect Smile, we understand that patients may be naturally nervous when thinking of undergoing dental treatments.
We would like to reassure you that the dental implant treatment is not painful at all due to proper use of local anesthetics to deeply numb the bone and gum.
We can also use sedation techniques that also contribute to no pain or discomfort. More.
Dental Implant Timeline
Over the last 20 years, implant dentistry has moved forward in huge advancements. This has led to new innovative implant designs that incorporate a wide variety of implant systems, techniques and products.
Not only this but an interesting array of companies and different brands have come up with fascinating techniques that now cater for various types of cases. For this reason, we are able to provide a solution for most situations that have missing or failing teeth.
The decision as to which treatment option is correct for you will be dependent upon an accurate clinical evaluation of your entire mouth. After this, we will make the diagnosis and formulate a customised Treatment Plan to suit your specific needs and requirements. Click here to begin.
Over 20,000 Beautifully white veneers fitted since 1994
Our latest technology creates super thin, durable aesthetics. We use a variety types of veneers including Durathin, Lumineers, Ultrathin and a range of materials from porcelain to composite. Dr David Bloom would be delighted to show you your options and help choose the correct veneers for your smile.
Due to their long lasting natural tooth appearance and minimal tooth preparation, veneers often offer the optimum course of treatment to create your perfect smile.
Accelerated Orthodontics: Straighter Teeth in Less Time
The correction of an orthodontic problem can be undertaken at any age. Dr Gurs Sehmi, or Dr Biju Krishnan, our experienced dentists, who can offer you a combination of predictable procedures using the latest cosmetic and invisible braces.
We can now improve your smile restoring your confidence. More questions - FAQs
The price of periodontal treatments can depend if any further treatments are needed to make sure your private periodontics are a success.
Highly skilled patient centric dentists
Since 1994, our dentists have offered very best in dental procedures for periodontal treatments located near Loudwater, which will enhance, restore and improve your teeth and smile. Our flagship practice is in Hertford and we have three practices and consulting rooms in London and Harley Street. More.
Established since 1994
We have proudly overseen thousands of dental procedures and treatments, serving patients all over Hertfordshire at our flagship dental practice in Hertfordshire. We are a CQC registered practice with specialists and cosmetic dentists including BACD Accredited Dentist and Past President Dr David Bloom as part of our team.
Highly experienced team
Unparalled level of patient trust: Dr Gurs Sehmi and Dr David Bloom are two of the most respected dentists in the UK world of cosmetic dentistry. Dr David Bloom is the Past President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of dental experience, Dr Gurs Sehmi and Dr David Bloom proudly leads a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Fast appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot