We see thousands of patients unhappy with the look of the smiles every year, and we always ensure they leave our clinic feeling more confident and happy than when they first entered.
All of our specialist cosmetic dentists, like Dr Gurs Sehmi, have several years of experience in transforming the aesthetics of the mouth, improving imperfections and strengthening oral health and hygiene.
We create a warm and friendly atmosphere in our practice to make even the most nervous patients feel at ease.
“I cannot recommend this team enough. By having your teeth cared for by The Perfect Smile you join a family and they will always do what is best for you. and I know you will be 100% happy every time you visit them. I had 4 veneers done 5 years ago and have been regularly attending for dentist and hygienist appointments ever since. I trust them to do the best for me.” Joanne McCarthy, January 2018.
Achieve fantastic results with composite veneers
Learn the facts:
- Made from an acrylic resin that is bonded onto your tooth
- More affordable than porcelain veneers
- Generally have a shorter lifespan than porcelain veneers. This is because the acrylic resin is less durable in comparison.
Call 01992 552115.
Many experienced dental professionals and experts agree that veneers do not just exist to transform the cosmetic appearance of your smile.
But rather they often have positive effects in strengthening your oral condition.
The treatment can usually be completed in one appointment. Book now.
Read more about teeth in a day here.
The Composite Price
A more affordable option, prices for immediate veneers start from £600 per tooth.
You have the option to pay for your veneers upfront or apply for one of our attractive, cost-effective finance packages.
There are three types of composite veneers available: Direct, Indirect and Prefabricated.
- Made of filled resins and have a “plastic” appearance.
- Crafted in the surgery and fixed directly onto your teeth.
- It only takes a single appointment to cosmetically enhance your teeth with direct composite veneers.
- State of the art nanotechnology allows us to create beautiful, natural-looking veneers in just one day.
Indirect Composite Veneers
- Created in the laboratory.
- When they are sent to the lab harder plastics can be used to produce longer-lasting hardened composite veneers.
- Look and feel similar to porcelain veneers and are bonded to your teeth on a separate appointment in a similar way.
- Pre-made and are chosen according to the colour and size required.
- Produced from patented nano-hybrid composites using modern laser technology.
- This particular version is laser sintered and this allows the composite veneers to retain their attractive appearance and sparkle for longer than normal composite veneers.
- Often termed one-day veneers, same day, instant or immediate.
The only way to determine whether a composite or porcelain veneer solution is right for you is to speak with your dentist about your aesthetic goals.
After an in-depth discussion with you regarding your exact requirements, our cosmetic dentists will examine your teeth and jaw.
From this, we will plan a design for you and work out your most appropriate and suitable options.
Your dentist will then discuss all the various advantages and disadvantages as applied to your unique situation.
They will then help guide you to your best solution.
The first initial consultation is free of charge.
Dream smiles in a single appointment
Our advanced technology means we can create the natural shape and colour of a tooth without hassle, in just one appointment.
Immediate Teeth Veneers (sometimes also called Instant Direct Veneers) are used to create beautiful looking teeth in a single visit.
3 methods are involved in the creation of immediate veneers:
- There are a variety of products including the state-of-the-art Edelweiss or Componeers that are used in this technique to alter the shape form and colour of your teeth. These veneers are laser-sintered creating a polished look that remains in This technique is also a minimally invasive veneer technique which means it is very conservative and preservative in its approach. There are only a handful of dental practices offering this modern veneer technique. It is now possible to work with these prefabricated veneers (made from patented nano-hybrid composite and modern laser technology ). The shapes of these veneers have been made to create the most pleasing appearance after research and study in the shape of beautiful looking teeth. We can transform either two, four or six front, upper or lower teeth with this process.
- Using composite as material to create a new smile. This can often be done if the patients have gaps between the teeth, have stained teeth, worn down or short teeth, and with teeth with narrow smiles. Composite veneers cannot be used if the teeth are prominent or there is more than mild crowding of teeth. There a variety of composite materials available that we use depending on the type of look desired. The composite material should be manufactured with nanotechnology to create a better polish to the veneers.
- Porcelain veneers can be used if used with a scanner such as iTero, Cerec, Carestream or 3Shape. The veneers can be created chairside by a sophisticated milling machine which creates the veneers to the desired digital design. These veneers can be used in wider scenarios such as teeth with mild crowding or prominence. These are not direct veneers but are classified as indirect veneers.
Call 01992 552115.
The disadvantage of immediate veneers is that the patient is not able to try out the new look before accepting the final look.
A trial of the new look is desired as it allows patients to review and ensure they will be happy with the final look.
As an alternative, a preview is available through digital smile design, wax upon models, or a mock-up and digital imaging that can give an indication of how your new smile will look.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting.
This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
New confident smile
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth.
To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
Highly recommended & rated
One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat a multitude of dental problems such as:
- They cosmetically improve the shape and contour of your teeth
- Have whiter and straighter teeth
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth and provide benefits to oral health
- Custom made to match the shape and aesthetics of the mouth
- Durable and long-lasting
Composite application stages
|Step 1: Comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: The trial smile|
|Step 3: Review & shade selection|
|Step 4: The fitting visit|
|Step 5: The final review appointment|
Dentists with a special interest in composite veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilled team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Composite Placement Prices
How much do composite veneers cost?
A number of factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic composite veneers.
However, average treatments often range from £600 to £750, which makes it one of the cheaper veneer systems.
|Immediate Veneers||£600 to £750 per tooth|
|Lumineers||£850 to £950 per tooth|
|Ultrathin Veneers||£980 to £1,200 per tooth|
Composite vs porcelain veneers
Which is better?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are adhered to the outer surface of the tooth.
Composite veneers use a resin that’s applied to the outer surface.
Typically, because porcelain veneers are made from a stronger material they last longer.
Composite veneers in this case are the more affordable option.
Both treatments are custom designed to match, or brighten your teeth and improve imperfections.
Medically reviewed & updated on July 26, 2021