We see thousands of patients unhappy with the look of their smiles every year, and we always ensure they leave our clinic feeling more confident and happy than when they first entered.
In this Section
Composite Veneers Vs Porcelain
Our cosmetic dentists, like Dr Gurs Sehmi, have several years of experience transforming the mouth’s aesthetics, improving imperfections, and strengthening oral health and hygiene.
We create a warm and friendly atmosphere in our practice to make even the most nervous patients feel at ease.
Achieve Fantastic Results With Composite Veneers
Many experienced dental professionals and experts agree that veneers do not just exist to transform the cosmetic appearance of your smile.
But instead, they often have positive effects in strengthening your oral condition.
Dream Smiles In A Single Appointment
Our advanced technology means we can create a tooth’s natural shape and colour without hassle in just one appointment.
Immediate Teeth Veneers (called Instant Direct Veneers) create beautiful-looking teeth in a single visit.
Pay Monthly With 0%
Pay monthly with 0% interest for amazing, discreet dental solutions that realign your smile. Our recommended treatments have left thousands of patients feeling better and more confident about their appearance and how their smile functions.
Three Methods Are Involved in the Creation of Immediate Veneers:
Various products, including the state-of-the-art Edelweiss or Componeers, are used in this technique to alter the shape, form and colour of your teeth. These veneers are laser-sintered, creating a polished look that remains in. This technique is also a minimally invasive veneer technique which means it is very conservative and preservative in its approach. There are only a handful of dental practices offering this modern veneer technique. It is now possible to work with these prefabricated veneers (from patented nano-hybrid composite and modern laser technology ). The shapes of these veneers create the most pleasing appearance after research and study in the form of beautiful-looking teeth. With this process, we can transform either two, four or six front, upper or lower teeth.
Using composite as material to create a new smile. Perfect for patients with gaps between the teeth, stained teeth, worn down or short teeth, and teeth with little smiles. Composite veneers will not be suitable if the teeth are prominent or there is more than mild crowding. There are various composite materials available that we use depending on the type of look desired. The composite material should be manufactured with nanotechnology to better polish the veneers.
Porcelain veneers can be used with a scanner such as iTero, Cerec, Carestream or 3Shape. The shells can be created chairside by a sophisticated milling machine, making the veneers the desired digital design. These veneers can be used in broader scenarios, such as teeth with mild crowding or prominence.
A more affordable option, prices for immediate veneers start from £600 per tooth. You have the option to pay for your veneers upfront or apply for one of our attractive, cost-effective finance packages. Click here to see our veneer price plans, or apply for finance here.
Three types of composite veneers are available: Direct, Indirect and Prefabricated.
Direct Composite Veneers
Indirect Composite Veneers
Before & After Gallery
See what our patients look like before and after, so you can gain a better idea of how they’re going to look and work for you.
“Thanks to everyone at the Perfect Smile Studio, you are brilliant, and I will recommend you at every opportunity I get.”
What our Patients Need to Know
Learn more about what we offer here at the Perfect Smile Studios.
Many reasons patients in London and beyond choose us is because of our attention to detail, the care we provide, how we prepare and the results we achieve.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you want to consider this option, we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down after the final fitting – this is quite normal and nothing to worry over. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
- At your first appointment, your dentist will look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and how many veneers you’ll likely need to achieve your desired smile. In some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then have the possibility of additional shells in the future.
Minimal or No Preparation
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment begins. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- To prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options to have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work starts.
- Your teeth are already well aligned, so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation becomes necessary.
- If you are concerned, we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Non-invasive treatment: requires little tooth preparation beforehand, so teeth are not weakened.
Drill-free: Drills are only used sparingly to help with bonding.
Customised, patient-specific smile: Veneers can be used along with other subtle changes in your smile or a complete set of veneers and create a more extreme smile makeover. All treatments will leave you with a beautiful straight smile.
Impressive cosmetic results: We use porcelain material to create beautiful aesthetic results. Ultrathin veneers are a unique and popular cosmetic dentistry solution.
Does not increase teeth sensitivity: Since hardly any enamel is removed, you are less likely to experience sensitivity in your teeth post-treatment.
Major UK Credentials
Major UK Credentials
We often recommend veneers for our patients looking to achieve new, breathtaking and durable smiles.
Veneers have many more amazing advantages to both dental hygiene and general health – this is because their purpose is to create a stable and healthy oral foundation and improve patients’ smiles.
Improve your Oral Condition Forever
We use a variety of types of veneers, from porcelain to composite.
Veneer treatments are ideal for helping conditions such as gum disease, tooth sensitivity, or jaw pain caused by bite problems.
Not only can veneers improve your appearance but they have the potential to better your oral health and hygiene in the following ways.