Lumineers are state of the art porcelain veneers requiring minimal preparation and no pain
This alternative approach to cosmetic dentistry is a pioneering treatment that allows corrections to be made in a smile without any discomfort. Ideal treatment if you don’t want braces.
Lumineers are custom designed veneers that do not involve any drilling or anesthetic injections. They are adhesively bonded to the front surface of your teeth to improve and enhance their appearance.
Both dentist and patients benefit from tooth preservation and this is a great addition to the cosmetic dentistry options we can choose from.
It is an alternative treatment option and compliments other cosmetic enhancements like short-term cosmetic orthodontic treatments such as Six Month Smiles.
Benefits of Veneers
- It is a fast and efficient cosmetic system that enables a new smile to be created without any complexities.
- It is a very comfortable procedure and a person can have a enhanced superior smile with ease.
- The entire procedure is completely painless since no anesthetic or drilling is required.
- There will be no sensitivity issues because no dentine will be exposed.
- The whole experience from the first visit to smiling with your new smile is a quick, simple and easy process.
- Suitable for Worn / Chipped teeth / Crooked teeth / Stained teeth
- Renewing old dental work
- Spaced teeth or discoloured teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Ideal treatment if you don’t want braces
Lumineers Teeth Preparation & Costs
It can take 2 appointments for simpler cases where limited number of teeth are involved. But for more involved and fuller smile makeovers an additional review appointment is possible. The review will be of a Trial Smile that Dr. Doshi can place on your teeth.
The Trial Smile is a temporary smile fitted over your teeth for a few days.
It gives you the opportunity to literally “try-out” your new smile before you have the final veneers fitted. Dr. Doshi will then be able to make any necessary adjustments before the final result giving you greater control and input into your smile.
The Lumineer Process
- We will start the process with a highly detailed and thorough comprehensive examination and assessment. We will then construct a customised treatment plan and design your unique new smile.
- Dr. Doshi will then create a Trial Smile. This is a temporary smile fitted over your teeth for a few days. It gives you the opportunity to literally “try-out” your new smile before you have the final result.
- This is a review appointment allowing for any necessary adjustments and thus giving you greater control of your end result.
- Your final teeth will then be fitted with your new smile.
- This appointment gives you the opportunity to have any further refining cosmetic enhancements.
Are Dental Lumineers Right for Me?
Lumineers are not the only no-preparation no drill system of porcelain veneers available on the market. There are others such as Ultrathin Veneers and Durathin Veneers. It is important for the dentist to assess your teeth and then advise the correct system for you.
You can find out more information about Lumineers: minimal preparation veneers by visiting: Cosmetic Dentistry Guide.
At The Perfect Smile Studios, we pride ourselves in creating Smiles2SuitU. This is where after a very detailed comprehensive assessment and full understanding of what you are trying to achieve in cosmetic enhancement, we will design your new smile to specifically suit you.
Dr. Rahul Doshi will formulate a smile design and create the correct style of teeth and colour that will make your new smile perfect for you.
He has a huge armamentarium of cosmetic dentistry systems and treatments to choose from including, Lumineers, Durathin Veneers, and Ultrathin Veneers. He is an advocate for interdisciplinary dentistry and hence will look at all the possibilities available to make your smile as ideal as possible.
Dr. Doshi’s main aim will be to exceed your expectations at every level. He is looking to provide you with a stunning long lasting smile of your choice that is built on a sound healthy foundation.
We would like to invite you to a complimentary consultation so that we can share all the possibilities in cosmetic dentistry with you.
How do you plan and design my veneer treatment?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customise and tailor-make individual treatments plans to suit your needs and budgets.
You can opt for simple procedures to more complex involved treatments plans to produce your beautiful new smile. Our aim is to answer your questions and provide you with advantages and disadvantages.
We can also provide you with a computer-aided smile analysis and a handcrafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth. We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long lasting, comfortable and a healthy final result.