Our teeth are incredibly important for maintaining our oral health. However, our teeth aren’t indestructible and can gradually get chipped, worn or decay. Our white filling treatments are effective in restoring the function and aesthetic of your teeth.
When we carry out our white filling treatments, we take extensive care of assessing your teeth and provide you with a detailed assessment. At The Perfect Smile, the aim of our white filling treatments is too:
- Restore the correct functioning of the tooth
- To preserve natural tooth tissues
- To support weakened teeth that has lost considerable tooth structure.
- To prevent further spread of any active infectious lesions
- To preserve the nerves of a tooth so that the tooth remains alive. We call this preserving the Pulp Vitality.
- To restore the aesthetics of a tooth. Teeth need to look like teeth regardless of whether they are back teeth or front teeth. If by restoring a tooth we can also improve the aesthetics then we do this at the same time.
We achieve these aims by using a variety of white-teeth fillings that help restore and enhance your teeth. We commonly use materials such as new age composites and porcelains that are incredibly durable and aesthetically pleasing too. More on fillings and what they are made of.
How Long Does a White Filling Last?
With any treatment we carry out, The Perfect Smile uses a variety of high-range products and technologies that can guarantee us and you the best results.
Our highly skilled and experienced dentists take great pride in their work and can assure you that your filling will last for the foreseeable future.
After your white filling treatment, we strongly recommend having regular check-ups with the dentist. This is so the dentist can re-examine each filling and restoration in your mouth to make sure that it is still secure and not deteriorating in any way. See problems that can occur.
Procedure: How long do they take to do?
Direct fillings are done in one appointment and indirect fillings are done in two appointments. However, the actual length of time to restore any tooth will depend upon the complexity of the treatment and the extent of the damage in the tooth.
More complex rehabilitations will take longer than simple fillings. The length of time for treatment will also be dependent upon the number of fillings required.
Our dental white fillings are designed to help restore and improve your dental oral hygiene. If you believe that your teeth are suffering from decay, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us today on 01992552115. Alternatively, you can book an initial free consultation with us to explore your options.