Most often information sought from different sources can leave you feeling confused and uncertain about which treatment will be best suited for you. Our Treatment Coordinators have been specially trained to answer all your questions and make sense of the information you may have collected. More importantly, we want to ascertain information that is relevant to you so that you can make better decisions for yourself.
The Treatment Coordinator will be the person who is with you throughout your journey right from the beginning through to the continual care of your dentition. This person will be your first port of call where she will take the time to fully understand your exact needs and concerns. This enables her to make sure that the entire team will be ready to help you to achieve your goals in a way that suits you.
The Treatment Coordinator is also responsible for organizing the continuity of your treatment plan. After a thorough assessment and evaluation of your teeth, mouth and smile, your dentist will discuss your various choices and thereafter formulate a customized treatment plan of your choice. The Treatment Coordinator then works very closely with both you and your dentist to make sure that the process of dentistry is as smooth as possible for you. She will make all your appointments and help you with any paperwork highlighting important points.
Our Treatment Coordinators help with:
- Scheduling your appointments
- They allow enough time to have the patient treatment needs to be met.
- They review any questions you may have
- They like to get to know you so that we can alleviate any concerns
- They help you to feel comfortable and reassured
- They provide knowledge and experience
- They work with the rest of the team cohesively to make sure the patient’s journey is as best as it can be
- They are constantly learning how to deliver the best service to you
- They align your concerns with the types of treatments that are best suited to your needs
- They have skills that help them work with both dentist and patients
- They sometimes bridge the gap that could be left between technical terminology and simple language to aid better understanding
- They have a unique collation of skillsets to make dentistry simple for you
We not only want to make dentistry comfortable for you but also we want to make dentistry affordable for you too; hence we have several financing options that may be suitable for you. The Treatment Coordinator will be able to discuss these finance plans and various other financial options available to you.
Complimentary consultations without Treatment Coordinators are available upon request.
Medically reviewed & updated on August 17, 2021