Do you want straight teeth in less time? The six-month smiles braces use clear aligners and tooth coloured brackets, which are designed with adults in mind. This is because they straighten teeth discreetly and as their name suggests, in just six months.
Are you suffering from:
- Inverse smile lines
- Open bites
- Overlapping/crowded teeth
- Diastema (gaps in the mouth)
Your key questions answered:
- Do 6-month braces really work? Patients will be able to notice the difference, as six-month smiles improve the position of their teeth, which will make the smile appear a lot better.
- How much do 6-month braces cost? Our adult orthodontic solutions begin from £2,000, the prices of our most rapid treatments begin from £2,500.
- How long do 6 Month Smiles take? As the name suggests, six-month smile braces often take six months. However, some cases can be completed in as little as 4 months.
Straighten teeth in half the time and half the hassle
- Clear braces for ages 16+: Crooked, spaced or misaligned teeth are all corrected using transparent brackets and tooth-coloured wires to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of.
- Invisible aligners: Using one of the world’s most advanced aligner material, 6 Month Smiles are crafted using Zendura FLX that have exceptional clarity. This means they are barely noticeable close-up.
How the invisible braces work
Using state-of-the-art technology, we can move your teeth easily, comfortable and quickly.
Using nickel-titanium wires, your visible smile is straightened and altered rather than all your teeth. Hence, why this is considered a cosmetic procedure because it is designed to improve aesthetics.
With this treatment, only healthy and straight teeth will be visible when you smile. Therefore this treatment is concerned with how your teeth will look rather than the position of your bite.
Available on 0% finance – learn more.
6 month smiles clear aligner process:
It is in this appointment that the dentist will walk you through everything you need to know about the treatment (cost, timings, methods).
On top of this, the orthodontist will conduct an initial assessment which will involve X-rays and impressions being taken in order to provide you with a detailed assessment.
This is particularly important as the patient will be painted a picture of how the final results will likely appear and if this fits with their expectations.
YOUR OWN SET OF TAILOR-MADE TRAYS
Once the details have been agreed upon and the dentist recommends this treatment we will use the impressions of your both upper and lower jaws as well as photographs of your face to be sent to the lab.
Here, the dental surgeon will custom craft and prepare the custom-made trays.
STARTING YOUR TREATMENT
Once everything is ready, during your next appointment your dentist will fit your customised trays.
Slight discomfort may be felt as new force will be applied to the teeth via the braces.
The dentist will be able to then equip you with tips and advice on how to maintain and look after your oral health during the treatment.
WE’LL SEE YOU EVERY 4-6 WEEKS
OUR TAILORED APPROACH TO YOUR AFTERCARE
After the treatment has come to an end, we will remove the braces and explain all of your retention options.
We like to take into consideration our patient’s lifestyles in order to prescribe them appropriate retention methods or devices that will help prevent the teeth from relapsing.
See six-month smile before and after images here.
Those opting for the wired brace option can have these fitted within the same day of your first, initial consultation.
6 month braces benefits:
- Fast: Treatment is completed faster than any other conventional brace treatment.
- Less painful: As it forces less pressure on the teeth than metal braces, because it uses only a few teeth, the treatment is more comfortable.
- Virtually invisible: Braces are designed to match the colour of your natural teeth, this makes them more discreet than metal braces.
Pros and cons compared to other alternative procedures
- Traditional metal braces take a lot longer and can cost patients £2,500 privately.
- Invisalign uses clear aligners instead of tracks and wires, with costs beginning from £1,500 for shorter treatments like Invisalign Go. The system corrects a wide multitude of bite problems and can often be completed within 12-18 months.
- Lingual braces, whilst positioned behind the teeth are not so discreet and can cost twice as much as regular brace systems.
Six month smiles vs Invisalign
Which is better?
- Have to wear braces
- Slight discomfort
- Treats crooked teeth imperfections
- Takes six months
- Do not have to wear braces at all
- Improved comfort
- Treats a wider variety of bite problems
- Takes 12 months
Ultimately, the best way you can fully and truly understand the best option for you is by booking a consultation with a dentist.
Each bite really is unique and different, that’s why orthodontic cases are treated on a case-by-case basis.
Let us help you choose a treatment that suits your needs. Book today.