Veneers are more affordable than you think.
People often assume that veneers are an expensive luxury and are only available to celebrities and the wealthy. However, you might be surprised to find out that we treat hundreds of men or women who are do just want to feel better about their appearance and smiles.
The fact that you can spread the cost of your veneer treatment means that it has become more accessible to patients. Plus, many use veneers just for minor and moderate corrections, which does not result in expensive treatment. there
46% of UK adults are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth
We understand that feeling a little insecure about your teeth and smile can affect your confidence.
Although some people may trivialise your concerns we know that the how smile-worry can impact your self-esteem can affect all areas of your life.
According to a survey conducted by YouGov, over 20% of Brits would consider having a cosmetic treatment like veneers to transform the appearance of their smile.
So how much do veneers cost?
The exact fee can be worked out after a preliminary assessment distinguishing your personal needs and the type of work that needs to be done.
Main factors which impact the cost of treatment:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Lumineers or Ultrathin) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – e.g. if you require additional treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted.
It is in very rare cases that the NHS will provide veneers treatments
This is because they consider this procedure to be cosmetic. Many other professional dentists agree that veneers not only improve your appearance and imperfections but also improve the overall hygiene and oral condition of your mouth. For example, veneers treatments can correct a multitude of problems and threats like temporomandibular, tooth decay and dental sensitivity.
Other factors affecting the treatment fee include:
- The amount of preliminary work required to create the optimal foundation (patients suffering from gum disease will require prior treatment).
- The complexity of the smile design – some smiles require more intricate work than others so the work needed is dependent upon the type of smile required.
- The general health of the teeth and gums.
- The correction of any destructive bite factors – we need to create a harmonious and stable bite so that your treatment can last as long as possible.
- The pre-treatment position, shape, contour and colour of the teeth.
You can book a free consultation with our top cosmetic dentists who will be able to give you a detailed breakdown of the costs involved in creating your smile.
The prices below are approximate and for guidance only.
We understand that it is not always possible to pay for veneers upfront so we offer a range of competitive finance packages.
You will need an assessment to determine the exact nature of the required treatment. This will help to then establish the exact protocols required to construct your veneers. Your fee will be customised for your unique plan of treatment after this. It is important to note that the treatment itself is very case sensitive, which means that the treatment will only be successful on the right type of teeth foundation.
Finance is also available with no deposit *
12 months 0% Finance with no deposit
12 monthly payments of £87.50; total amount payable £1,050.
24 months 0% Finance with no deposit
24 monthly payments of £43.75; total amount payable £1,050.
36 months or more Low APR Finance with a deposit
36 or more monthly payments of £22.05; total amount payable £1,323.
If you want to spread the cost over a longer term, we have a new range of low APR extended payment options.
This means cheaper monthly payments, helping making your dreams of a better smile and healthier teeth even easier.
All credit is subject to status. Click on the calculator link at the bottom of the page for more details. For further information on interest-free and low-cost payment plans please click here or on the calculator below:
Other options for payment
There are other ways to pay for your veneers including credit cards, cash, cheque or BACS (If you are not using finance, you will pay for the veneers at your appointments. You will pay a deposit and your remaining balance will be taken at your final appointment.) You have other options to pay for your cosmetic treatments. You can pay upfront or choose one of our personalised finance plans. Please give us a call on 01992 552115 if you would like to discuss payment options further.
You might also be able to Pay with Insurance.
|Up Front Cost|
|Immediate Veneers||£600 to £750 per tooth|
|Lumineers||£900 to £1000 per tooth|
|Ultrathin Veneers||£1000 to £1100 per tooth|
To book an appointment, or for any further questions give us a call on 01992 552115.
What are veneers and how do they work?
Veneers are custom-made meaning they are designed for each patient in order to match their existing tooth colour and smile. This is to ensure your new set of teeth look natural, thin and well cared for.
Veneers can be fitted to a single tooth, multiple teeth or full mouth. Not to be confused with crowns, which cover the entire tooth, veneers actually sit on the tooth’s front surface.
Depending on the material of your choice and the type of veneer, the lifespan of veneers can be 20 years or more.
Each version of veneers are typically very strong and tend not to restrict what you are able to eat and drink.
Porcelain veneers require a minimal amount of tooth enamel to be removed, this is so that the surface of the tooth can adhere to the shell.
What types of veneers are available?
Ultrathin Veneers, Durathin Veneers and Lumineers involve no drilling and no injections since no tooth is being cut.
The most expensive, but durable and beautiful veneers are crafted from porcelain.
In comparison, composite materials are more affordable and are more commonly used to improve the wearer’s appearance rather than fix damage caused by decay or trauma.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Improved, natural-looking appearance
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
The painless way to transform your teeth
Many people are unhappy with their natural teeth, whether it’s due to minor imperfections or major ones.
One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they have many advantages and can correct a multitude of dental problems such as:
- Gaps between teeth or Worn and chipped teeth
- Gummy Smiles or Fluorosis
- Crooked teeth or Discoloured teeth
The very experienced, Dr Sam Jethwa will assess and diagnose any issues that may be affecting your oral health.
For your veneer treatment to be successful and durable we will asssess the condition of your oral hygiene and ensure that we create a healthy and stable foundation for the veneers to be fitted.
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Straighter teeth
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
- Alleviates symptoms caused by gum disease and tooth decay
- Quick and often painless recovery
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: the trial smile|
|Step 3: review & shade selection|
|Step 4: the fitting visit|
|Step 5: the final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Composite vs Porcelain veneers
What is the difference between these two treatment types? Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are adhered to the outer-surface of the tooth. Composite veneers use a resin thats applied to the outer-surface. Typically, because porcelain veneers are made from a stronger material they last longer. Composite veneers in this case are the more affordable option.
Both treatments are custom designed to match, or brighten your teeth.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot