Are you embarrassed by your smile? Do your teeth make you unhappy?
Many Brits do not feel comfortable showing their smile, and cosmetic dental surgery can help alleviate some of these feelings of low confidence.
We can help. Call 01992 552115.
It is completely common and normal to feel self-conscious about your teeth.
The experienced, specialist dental staff at Perfect Smile Studios are here to help you target these issues.
The best way we can do that is by offering you a beautiful set of white, pearly, sparkling teeth.
Dental veneers are one of our best solutions to help you fix damage caused by decay or injury.
Our highly trained team, led by an internationally recognised cosmetic dentist Dr Rahul Doshi, who was voted into the Top 50 most influential UK dentists, have vast knowledge in the cosmetic dentistry field.
They have treated tens of thousands of patients over the last 25 years.
Hear what our patients say:
“The team have changed my life. I had major problems as a result of poor dentistry over many years on the NHS. Thanks to the skill and care of the doctors and the whole team I can smile, eat and enjoy life again! I cannot recommend them enough.” Julia Chant, January 2018.
We know that there is a number of factors that can greatly affect the overall look and functionality of your smile, which often means our patients feel very insecure.
Following the images below, it will highlight how teeth can naturally become worn and damaged over time.
Our diet can play a big part in this as what we eat has the power to discolour teeth and strip them of their whiteness causing long-lasting stains.
Not only this but teeth throughout their lifetime can break, chip and crack, this happens when the enamel weakens.
More serious oral conditions include gaps and overlaps, where teeth vary in shape and size, which results in a crooked smile.
All of these problems can be addressed and treated with veneers.
Have a look at our before and after pictures below to see what huge transformation veneers can make:
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting.
This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More information can be found here.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
Popular Choice, Fantastic Results
We use a variety of types of veneers including Durathin, Lumineers, Ultrathin and a range of materials from porcelain to composite. One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat the majority of common dental problems, threats and issues such as:
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: Comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: The trial smile|
|Step 3: Review & shade selection|
|Step 4: The fitting visit|
|Step 5: The final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Composite vs Porcelain veneers
What is the difference between these two treatment types?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are adhered to the outer surface of the tooth.
Composite veneers use a resin that’s applied to the outer surface.
Typically, because porcelain veneers are made from a stronger material they last longer.
Composite veneers in this case are the more affordable option.
Both treatments are custom designed to match, or brighten your teeth and improve imperfections.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot