Finding the perfect cosmetic solution
A variety of treatment options are available for different types of problems. We can also combine several treatment options to give you a beautiful smile to reflect your personality and the style of smile you prefer.
Appointments are available in Hertfordshire and London. Download Brochure.
Dr Rahul Doshi, the founder of The Perfect Smile Studios, has been voted as one of the TOP 50 most influential dentists in the country and awarded by his peers for his Outstanding Contribution to Cosmetic Dentistry.
We provide expert cosmetic dentistry services for patients in and around London. Accreditations.
Our consulting room is in central London (just off Marylebone Road, Oxford Street and Regent Street) with off-street parking and multi-storey car park nearby. Book free assessment.
Below are the variety of dental issues that you may want improving and the aesthetic options that may be suitable to help. All treatments have excellent aftercare packages.
New Crooked Teeth Treatments
Adult orthodontic solutions that only take six months to complete or brilliant smile makeovers using veneers can also give the appearance of straighter teeth within two visits to our dentist. Before & after.
Stained or Discoloured Teeth
Fix Gaps In Teeth
For over 25 years we have offered effective dental treatments that can help to improve and remove the spaces between teeth and the gaps in your mouth to give you a better and more appealing smile.
There are many choices and materials for closing or hiding gaps between teeth including veneers, dental bridgework, implants or invisible orthodontics.
Replacing Old Crowns
At our private practice we replace unsightly old, broken or chipped crowns with crowns of the highest quality ceramic materials for long-lasting results that are indistinguishable from your existing teeth. Advantages of crowns
Poor shaped or sized crowns are removed and replaced for a natural, healthy looking smile matching your individual tooth colour. Before & After.
Restore Decayed Teeth
We are dedicated to complete care dentistry that uses a combination of aesthetic dental disciplines to correct decayed or broken teeth.
This means you ultimately have the best teeth you can, that feel great; that work as they should, that have been restored professionally, comfortably and conservatively and that look amazing! More | How long is treatment? | Before & After
Improving Narrow Smiles
The narrowness of the jawbone or missing teeth a smile can appear narrow.
This leads to the widest part of the smile appearing darker and creating an increased focus on the front teeth with the back teeth not as visible.
Our procedures are pain-free, straightforward. Before & after photos.
SHORT, Worn or Broken Teeth
Attrition, Abrasion, Erosion: Multiple causes of unappealing worn teeth include an unbalanced bite, acidic food damage and/or grinding teeth
We can restore the appearance of worn or cracked teeth with strong, durable crowns or with veneers. We plan to prevent the causes of accelerated tooth structure loss and then re-establish the tissue. Options | Worn Dentition
Overbite, Underbite & Overjet
Patients are concerned if their teeth have the appearance of an overbite, "underbite" or overjet.
There a variety of simple overbite treatments options that can improve your smile. Bite adjustment can improve your quality of life as the shape of your face is being distorted by your malocclusion or bad bite. Correcting an overbite.
We create all types of smiles to suit your personality, your look and your face.
Smile design is not just about changing your appearance it is a very useful way of diagnosing and avoiding underlying dental problems in later life.
It is also an excellent way to ensure what every enhancement you make to your teeth, you receive the correct and current treatment and gain excellent results. See gallery.
We can create predictable bespoke smile improvements that are unique and suitable for your face and your personality. These help to guarantee a more appropriate result that our patients are pleased with. We always avoid any expensive or unnecessary treatments. See videos.
Creating happy patients: See your new smile before we begin. This is a fantastic process that uses innovative digital technology to produce a new smile in accordance with how you imagine your eventual teeth to look like. We also offer finance.
We create the ultimate smile by designing and conceiving your new smile using cutting edge technology not available in other practices. This can result in teeth and gums that can transform your dental and oral health.
- What experience do our dentists have?
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures for a happier more confident you
- Are there any oral health benefits to corrective dentistry?
- How long does cosmetic treatment actually take?
- Oral health benefits of cosmetic dentistry – straighter teeth can lead to a healthier you?
- How high does your pain tolerance need to be in order to endure restorative dentistry?
- Needle phobias: Is cosmetic dentistry suitable for the light-hearted?
- Dental Health Resources
- The porcelain veneer timeline: cosmetic dentists are not a new thing, veneers have been around since 1920!
- The advent of cosmetic dentists – from celebrity luxury to an option for everyone
- Are braces considered cosmetic?
- How long does it take to be a cosmetic dentist?
- What is a cosmetic dentist called?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the different types?
- Can you get cosmetic dentistry on the NHS?
- Helping dentists define cosmetic dentistry
- Options available
- NHS & Cosmetic Dentistry
- 8 things you need to know about enhancement dentistry
- Lasers bringing a difference to aesthetic Dentistry
- Why consider The Perfect Smile Studios?
- The good, the bad and the ugly performances of the best cosmetic dentist
- Three Cosmetic and Corrective Dentistry Myths
- The Future of Cosmetic Dentistry at the National Young Dentist Foundation
- Benefits of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Comfortable Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics & Implants
- British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Innovation in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
- Dr Rahul Doshi voted into the Top 50 most influential UK dentists