A variety of treatment options are available to all patients experiencing different types of cosmetic dental problems.
Our expert and specialist skills allow us the opportunity to combine and apply several treatment options.
This is to ensure that our patients feel more secure about their smile and appearance by designing their desired smile.
Call 01992 552115.
Immediate appointments available in Harley Street & Hertfordshire
- Dr Rahul Doshi, the founder of The Perfect Smile Studios, has been voted as one of the TOP 50 most influential dentists in the country and awarded by his peers for his Outstanding Contribution to Cosmetic Dentistry.
- We provide expert cosmetic dentistry services for patients in and around London. See: Accreditations.
- Download Brochure.
Our consulting room in central London (just off Marylebone Road, Oxford Street and Regent Street) with off-street parking and multi-storey car park nearby.
Below are the variety of dental issues that you may want improving and the aesthetic options that may be suitable to help.
All treatments have excellent aftercare packages.
New: Crooked Teeth Treatments
Adult orthodontic solutions only take six months to complete and smile makeovers using veneers can give the appearance of straighter teeth in two visits.
Reverse Stained & Discoloured Teeth
Close Gaps in Teeth
Achieving genius dental transformations that can help to straighten, align and remove spaces between teeth to deliver a better and more appealing smile.
Replacing Old Crowns
At our private dental practice, we repair unsightly old, broken or chipped crowns with the highest quality ceramic materials for long-lasting results that are indistinguishable from your existing teeth. Advantages of crowns
Poor shaped/sized crowns are renewed for a healthy-looking smile matching your individual tooth colour. Before & After.
Restore Decayed Teeth
We are dedicated to corrective dentistry that uses a combination of aesthetic dental disciplines to correct decayed or rotting teeth.
This means you ultimately have the greatest teeth you can, that feel and look great, work as they should, and have been restored professionally.More.
Overbite, Underbite & Overjet
Patients are often concerned and embarrassed if their teeth have the appearance of an overbite, "underbite" or overjet.
Bite adjustment can enhance your quality of life as the shape of your face is being distorted by malocclusion or a bad bite. See: Correcting an overbite.
We create all types of smiles to suit your personality, your look and your face.
Smile design is not just about changing your appearance it is a very useful way of diagnosing and avoiding underlying dental problems in later life.
It is also an excellent way to ensure what every enhancement you make to your teeth, you receive the correct and current treatment and gain excellent results. See gallery.
We can create predictable bespoke smile improvements that are unique and suitable for your face and your personality.
These help to guarantee a more appropriate result that our patients are pleased with.
We always avoid any expensive or unnecessary treatments. See videos.
Creating happy patients: See your new smile before we begin.
This is a fantastic process that uses innovative digital technology to produce a new smile in accordance with how you imagine your eventual teeth to look like. We also offer finance.
We create the ultimate smile by designing and conceiving your new smile using cutting edge technology not available in other practices.
This can result in teeth and gums that can transform your dental and oral health.
- What experience do our dentists have?
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures for a happier more confident you
- Are there any oral health benefits to corrective dentistry?
- How long does cosmetic treatment actually take?
- Oral health benefits of cosmetic dentistry – straighter teeth can lead to a healthier you?
- How high does your pain tolerance need to be in order to endure restorative dentistry?
- Needle phobias: Is cosmetic dentistry suitable for the light-hearted?
- Dental Health Resources
- The porcelain veneer timeline: cosmetic dentists are not a new thing, veneers have been around since 1920!
- The advent of cosmetic dentists – from celebrity luxury to an option for everyone
- Are braces considered cosmetic?
- How long does it take to be a cosmetic dentist?
- What is a cosmetic dentist called?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the different types?
- Can you get cosmetic dentistry on the NHS?
- Helping dentists define cosmetic dentistry
- Options available
- NHS & Cosmetic Dentistry
- 8 things you need to know about enhancement dentistry
- Lasers bringing a difference to aesthetic Dentistry
- Why consider The Perfect Smile Studios?
- The good, the bad and the ugly performances of the best cosmetic dentist
- Three Cosmetic and Corrective Dentistry Myths
- The Future of Cosmetic Dentistry at the National Young Dentist Foundation
- Benefits of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Comfortable Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics & Implants
- British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Innovation in Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
- Dr Rahul Doshi voted into the Top 50 most influential UK dentists