The Treatment Fee for Veneers Depends on the Following:
- Whether you need hygiene treatment (fee from £60 for 30 minute appointment)
- Whether you want home whitening on one or both arches of your other teeth in addition (fee varies from £260 for single arch to £360 for both arches)
- What type of bite records you need (fee from £210)
- What type of veneer is chosen (fee for composite veneer is from £650, and porcelain veneer from £975)
- Whether you need laser treatment to create an even gum line (fee from £350)
For further understanding of the treatment you may require, please Assess Your Smile .
Pay Monthly With 0%
Pay monthly with 0% interest for amazing, discreet dental solutions that realign your smile. Our recommended cosmetic treatments have left thousands of patients feeling better and more confident about their appearance and how their smile functions.
Before & After Gallery
See what our patients look like before and after veneers so you can gain a better idea of how they’re going to look and work for you.
“I absolutely love my smile, my confidence has grown so much and I just feel so much happier.”