Our expert, professional orthodontists provide a unique experience and a personalised approach to our highly-rated tooth straightening treatment; Invisalign.
Exceptional service from the whole team. From consultation through to treatments, the standard of care has been second to none. – Simon W.
Invisalign has fast become a popular treatment amongst adults for its discreet benefits.
For 0% finance & a free consultation on all Invisalign braces in London and Hertfordshire, book below.
Improved sense of comfort
With this particular brand of clear brace treatment, our patients have reported a smooth and easy process.
Here, at the Perfect Smile, we go the extra mile to ensure our patients experiencing misalignment and bite issues receives a comfortable treatment that exceeds their expectations.
We have seen particular success with Invisalign.
Our tooth alignment systems all offer long-lasting solutions that are comfortable and cost-effective.
Our individual, patient-centred approach is an inherent feature of our success.
Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible
There are no fixed brackets or wires.
The fast treatment uses removable and completely transparent aligners to gradually and gently move your teeth into the desired position.
These invisible braces are also very effective at correcting cross-bites, under-bites and deep bites.
These are where the upper teeth bite either behind or in front of the lower teeth.
For minor alignment and aesthetic improvements, we may recommend Invisalign Lite.
There are various types of Invisalign, browse them here.
Completely transparent & discreet
From fixed brackets and wires to clear aligners
Invisalign is an orthodontic system that is near invisible in comparison to traditional, fixed braces.
We use advanced digital technology to create clear aligners (clear trays) that are worn over the teeth.
They facilitate the movement of teeth whilst correcting and making adjustments to your orthodontic problem.
The procedure has been specifically developed with adults in mind but can be used by older teens too.
There are no brackets bonded onto teeth or wires involved and hence the treatment is extremely inconspicuous and non-visible.
Hard to spot: Complete your treatment in private
It would be extremely difficult to visually see any active treatment going on and has fast become the treatment of choice for many older patients who want straighter teeth.
Invisalign treatment uses special 3D digital technology called “CliniCheck” to create a predictable, safe outcome for your treatment giving you more control of your results.
Also, this pre-planning enables a simulated animation for you to visualize before any treatment is actually carried out.
The patient is then given a sequence of aligners that are worn in order and which gradually straighten the teeth.
How much does Invisalign cost? A number of factors will affect the total cost of your treatment, this is due to any preliminary work that may need to be carried out.
However, the standard pricing for veneers often ranges from £2,500 to £4,000.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Your complete guide to Invisalign
Thinking of pursuing with the treatment? Below are helpful links and resources to educate you fully about the innovative treatment.
Are you a perfect candidate for Invisalign?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage, able to assist you with potential options available to you.
Depending on your requirements we can customize and tailor-make individual treatments plan to suit your needs and budgets.
We can also provide you with a computer-aided smile analysis and a handcrafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth.
We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long-lasting, comfortable and a healthy final result.
Experienced dentists with a special interest in Invisalign
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Situations where Invisalign can be considered
Invisalign treatment can be used to widely correct many orthodontic issues. The procedure solves oral problems like:
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot