Faster, straighter and healthier smiles with Invisalign clear aligner technology.
For the last 25 years, The Perfect Smile has been improving and tailoring our orthodontic treatments to accommodate a variety of budgets and expectations.
One of our most recommended and most popular tooth alignment systems is Invisalign, which has become increasingly popular amongst our adult and teen patients looking to straighten their teeth discreetly.
For 0% finance & a free consultation on all Invisalign braces in our London and Hertfordshire practices, book below.
- Invisalign First: Designed with growing mouths in mind. Perfect for children aged between six and ten. Costs from £3,000. More.
- Invisalign Go: The most affordable and possibly fastest version of Invisalign as it only deals with minor orthodontic cases and aesthetic tweaks rather than oral functions. Costs from £2,000. Learn more.
- Invisalign Full: Targeted at treating more severe bite issues and conditions (Class 1 and Class 2 malocclusions). Treatments typically take around 12 months and prices can begin from £4,000.
Advice: Smile Guide for Parents
Invisalign uses custom-made transparent aligners, which gradually realign the teeth into the correct position faster than conventional, fixed metal braces.
The treatment involves wearing a series of clear and removable aligners, which will need to be swapped out over time so that your teeth continue to move gradually into the desired position.
These custom series of aligners will straighten teeth comfortably and gradually over a few months – depending on the severity of your misalignment or bite issue.
How effective is Invisalign?
“The Invisalign system is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Backed by two decades of innovation, the Invisalign system has helped bring smiles to over 10.2 million people including over 2.6 million teens.” – Align Tech
- Invisalign is more powerful and stronger than any other clear aligners on the market
- Since 2010 the force of the aligners have advanced
- Has straightened millions of smiles worldwide
Invisalign was designed to not interrupt daily life and the fact that the aligners are removable means that wearers can reap a tonne of benefits.
However, it’s really important to be aware that this a realignment procedure and should be taken very seriously.
We have found that those who have found themselves unhappy with the clear aligners have not completed the treatment properly, or have not worn the aligners for the allotted amount of time. Invisalign aligners will need to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours a day, otherwise, patients may be disappointed as their expectations of a straighter smile are not met.
What can negatively impact your treatment
- Not wearing your aligners as much as you should
- Cleaning your aligners with very warm water
- Removing your aligners for anything other than eating, drinking, brushing or flossing
- Not cleaning your teeth or aligners after eating or drinking
The Invisalign process is actually simple and straightforward. Completed in just three steps, the wearer has more freedom to carry out their treatment.
- Meet with your Invisalign Doctor: First, the orthodontist will use the iTero scanner to take a precise and fast 3D digital scan, which will allow them to put together a bespoke treatment plan, which will plan out your treatment over the next coming months. The treatment plan will highlight each step of the procedure, where you will be able to see exactly the movement of your teeth.
- Transform your smile: Start wearing your aligners! As the clear aligners are designed to apply the right amount of force at the right time, you will be required to revisit the dentist to monitor your progress and pick up your new set of aligners.
- Show off the results: To complete your treatment you will be required to wear retainers in the evening, which are much stronger than normal ones. This means your treatment will be more effective and you will not have to wear a retainer as long as you would with conventional systems.
Our Invisalign reviews
“The perfect smile made my teeth look amazing. Sam & Sophie were so kind throughout & I feel so happy with the result! I had about a year’s worth of Invisalign braces, whitening & contouring on my teeth. I feel much more confident with my smile now, thank you all x” Patient in Hertfordshire
“I have just finished a 7 month Invisalign treatment plan with Sam Jethwa at the Perfect Smile Studios and have been so happy with the results and the whole process. Sam and the team have been great from the beginning, very encouraging and have explained everything every step of the way! I’d definitely recommend Perfect Smile Studios to anyone planning on cosmetic dentistry – I’ll soon be getting my teeth whitened there too and can’t wait!” – Patient in London
Invisalign timeline: Duration and treatment lengths
There are many factors that can affect how long your treatment can take with Invisalign.
It really all depends on your case and the current alignment position.
During your initial consultation, these types of questions will be easily answered by the dentist, who, after assessing your mouth will be able to give you a more accurate timeline.
On average, the treatment can take anywhere from 3 to 18 months – though you certainly will begin to notice results just weeks in.
When do the aligners need to be changed?
This will all be according to your treatment plan, your new set of aligners on average can be changed weekly or every other week.
Invisalign before and after cases
A better alternative to other braces and systems
Invisalign is often the first choice for many as it allows patients to straighten their teeth without brackets, wires or tracks.
Reported by our patients to be comfortable and near-invisible, they offer patients the chance to carry out their alignment procedure in private and at home.
Its discreet properties mean that friends and colleagues will not be able to notice them easily when you speak, smile or laugh.
Taking from three months to complete, Invisalign allows the patient more freedom and fewer restrictions.
Invisalign clear aligners can treat almost all typical tooth alignment issues and malocclusions from overbites to overcrowding.
We meet many patients, who have formerly had braces, who choose the discreet option to improve their smiles now that their teeth have shifted or relapsed back into misalignment.
Whether it’s simple or severe correction solutions, Invisalign can help and so can we!
Compare Invisalign against other brace systems
Invisalign-trained doctors and orthodontists
Not all dentists are Invisalign approved.
Doctors who offer the treatment must have completed specialised training.
Our expert orthodontists provide a unique experience and a personalised approach to our highly-rated tooth straightening treatment; Invisalign.
Booking a consultation with us is free and easy, all you need to bring is your questions and brief information concerning your dental history.
During the consultation, we will highlight any problems areas and discuss your straightening goals with you.
Treatment times and how quickly you wish to reach your new smile as well as treatment prices will also be discussed.
A number of factors will affect the total cost of your treatment, this is due to any preliminary work that may need to be carried out. This is because there are many different types of Invisalign clear aligner systems such as Invisalign Go, Invisalign Full, Invisalign Teen and Invisalign First.
Prices range from £1,500-£5,000 and here at the Perfect Smile, we offer our patients the chance to spread the cost.
Our prices include:
- Specialist led treatment
- Fixed or removable retainers
- Hygiene session
How much is Invisalign monthly on 0% finance?
*Based on Invisalign Go treatments
- £208.33pm for 12 months
- £104.17pm for 24 months
- £100.00pm for 24 months with a £100 deposit
- £95.83pm for 24 months with a £200 deposit
- £83.33pm for 24 months with a £300 deposit
- £87.50pm for 24 months with a £400 deposit
- £83.33pm for 24 months with a £500 deposit
Are you suitable for Invisalign?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage, able to assist you with potential options available to you.
Depending on your requirements we can customize and tailor-make individual treatments plan to suit your needs and budgets.
We can also provide you with a computer-aided smile analysis and a handcrafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth.
We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long-lasting, comfortable and healthy final result.
Do you qualify?
Invisalign treatment can be used to widely correct many orthodontic issues.
The procedure solves oral problems like:
- Overcrowding, which causes crooked teeth
- Diastema; spaces between teeth
- Narrow buccal corridors also referred to as narrow smiles/arches
- Rotated teeth
Preview your new smile
We know that seeing is believing and with Invisalign SmileView, you can do exactly that; see your new smile.
All you need to do is upload a photo of yourself smiling to Invisalign in order to see how powerful the aligners could be to transform your smile and teeth.
You can upload via your mobile device and laptop and in just 30 seconds you can visualise what your smile could look like.
When visiting our practice for a consultation, we will show you a computer-generated simulation of your smile, so please do bear in mind that we will do extra work here to meet your requirements and expectations, so our results may vary slightly. But rest assured, the results will be great!
- Strengthens oral health
- Does not disrupt the day-to-day
- Treatment is done at home and in private
- Fewer dental appointments
- Monthly orthodontic readjustments
- More comfortable
- Results are noticeable in just a few weeks
- No wires, no brackets, no bands and no metal
Aesthetic success delivered in a few appointments
- STEP 1: Comprehensive Assessment
- STEP 2: Digital 3D CliniCheck Simulation
- STEP 3: Personalised Aligner Manufacture
- STEP 4: Fitting of Aligner
- STEP 5: Review and Adjustment
- STEP 6: Fixed & Vivera Retainer
- STEP 7: Review
- STEP 8: Refinement and Enhancement
Experienced orthodontists who have worked with Invisalign for many years
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly skilled team that has access to the latest dental technology.
We’re rated five stars! Check us out.
Are Invisalign aligners comfortable?
Some discomfort can be experienced when wearing them for the first time as your mouth get used to them, however, this is nothing compared to the discomfort experienced when braces are tightened or placed. Made from SmartTrack materials, Invisalign is designed to be comfortable and non-disruptive to daily lives or activities.
How long do I need to wear my aligners for each day?
For the best results, you will be required to wear your aligners for 22 hours each day. They can be removed to eat, drink, floss and brush.
What should I do if I lose an aligner?
You will be provided with spares in case this happens! However, if you have lost your spare you should get in touch with us immediately so we can organise for a new one to be sent to you.
What is an Invisalign Diamond Provider?
One of the best Invisalign providers in not just the UK, but Europe. This status means the practice has completed hundreds and hundreds of Invisalign cases making them one of the most experienced Invisalign doctors.
Will I need to wear retainers after my treatment?
Yes, in order to avoid retention, retainers are to be worn following treatment – the length of time will vary from patient to patient and will be advised by the dentist during your consultation.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot