Private | Thin & Discreet | Clear | Removable | Comfortable | Fit Perfectly
For the last 25 years, The Perfect Smile has been improving and tailoring our orthodontic treatments to accommodate a variety of budgets and expectations.
One of our most recommended tooth alignment systems is Invisalign, which has become increasingly popular amongst our adult and teen patients looking to straighten their teeth discreetly.
For 0% finance & a free consultation on all Invisalign braces in our London and Hertfordshire practices, book below.
The best alternative to braces
Invisalign is often the first choice for many as it allows patients to straighten their teeth without braces.
Reported by our patients to be comfortable and near-invisible, they offer patients the chance to carry out their alignment procedure in private.
Its discreet properties mean that friends and colleagues will not be able to notice them easily when you speak, smile or laugh.
Using no brackets or wire, Invisalign allows the patient more freedom and fewer restrictions.
Better for your oral health, they can be taken out so teeth can be effectively cleaned.
Invisalign clear aligners can treat almost all typical tooth alignment issues and malocclusions from overbites to overcrowding.
We meet many patients, who have formerly had braces, who choose the discreet option to improve their smiles now that their teeth have shifted.
Whether it’s simple or severe correction solutions, Invisalign can help.
Invisalign: How does it work?
Invisalign uses custom-made transparent aligners, which gradually realign the teeth into the correct position faster than conventional, fixed metal braces.
The treatment involves wearing a series of clear and removable aligners, which will need to be swapped out over time so that your teeth continue to move gradually into the desired position.
- Meet with your Invisalign Doctor: First, the orthodontist will use the iTero scanner to take a precise and fast 3D digital scan, which will allow them to put together a bespoke treatment plan, which will plan out your treatment over the next coming months. The treatment plan will highlight each step of the procedure, where you will be able to see exactly the movement of your teeth.
- Transform your smile: Start wearing your aligners! As the clear aligners are designed to apply the right amount of force at the right time, you will be required to revisit the dentist to monitor your progress and pick up your new set of aligners.
- Meet your new smile: To complete your treatment you will be required to wear retainers in the evening, which are much stronger than normal ones. This means your treatment will be more effective and you will not have to wear a retainer as long as you would with conventional systems.
Completely transparent & discreet
Invisalign treatment length and timings
For optimal results, the Invisalign patient will need to wear the clear aligner 20-22 hours per day.
They will only need to be removed for eating, drinking, flossing and brushing.
How long does the treatment take?
There are many factors that can affect how long your treatment can take with Invisalign.
It really all depends on your case and the current alignment position.
On top of this, the length of treatment can also be affected depending on the amount of time you wear your aligners.
During your initial consultation, these types of questions will be easily answered by the dentist, who, after assessing your mouth will be able to give you a more accurate idea.
On average, the treatment can take anywhere from 12 to 18 months – though you certainly will begin to notice results weeks in.
When do the aligners need to be changed?
This will all be according to your treatment plan, your new set of aligners on average can be changed weekly or every other week.
Not all dentists are Invisalign approved.
Doctors who offer the treatment must have completed specialised training.
Our expert orthodontists provide a unique experience and a personalised approach to our highly-rated tooth straightening treatment; Invisalign.
Booking a consultation with us is free and easy, all you need to bring is your questions and brief information concerning your dental history.
During the consultation, we will highlight any problems areas and discuss your straightening goals with you.
Treatment times and how quickly you wish to reach your new smile as well as treatment prices will also be discussed.
Adult orthodontic treatments start from £2,000.
How much does Invisalign cost? A number of factors will affect the total cost of your treatment, this is due to any preliminary work that may need to be carried out.
However, the standard pricing for veneers often ranges from £2,500 to £4,000.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Your complete guide to Invisalign
Thinking of pursuing with the treatment? Below are helpful links and resources to educate you fully about the innovative treatment.
Are you a perfect candidate for Invisalign?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage, able to assist you with potential options available to you.
Depending on your requirements we can customize and tailor-make individual treatments plan to suit your needs and budgets.
We can also provide you with a computer-aided smile analysis and a handcrafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth.
We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long-lasting, comfortable and a healthy final result.
Aesthetic success delivered in a few appointments
- STEP 1: Comprehensive Assessment
- STEP 2: Digital 3D CliniCheck Simulation
- STEP 3: Personalised Aligner Manufacture
- STEP 4: Fitting of Aligner
- STEP 5: Review and Adjustment
- STEP 6: Fixed & Vivera Retainer
- STEP 7: Review
- STEP 8: Refinement and Enhancement
Experienced dentists with a special interest in Invisalign
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Situations where Invisalign can be considered
Invisalign treatment can be used to widely correct many orthodontic issues. The procedure solves oral problems like:
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot