Teeth move! With Invisalign treatment, your child or teenager can enjoy straightening their teeth without the need for brackets or wires getting in the way.
Millions have transformed their smiles with Invisalign.
This means they can be left to enjoy the things and activities that make these years the best of their life!
So, why not pick a tooth alignment system that blends in with their busy day-to-day lives?
The right amount of force, at the right times
- Removable: Children can brush, floss, eat and drink as normal. The fact that the aligners can be removed means children can stay on track with an oral hygiene routine that will keep their teeth healthy and strong.
- Comfortable: The custom aligners are bespoke to every individual mouth shape. Made from a high-grade, smooth clear plastic, the clear aligners do not require brackets or wires.
- Invisible: Some people may not even notice that you are wearing aligners to straighten your teeth – this means your children can continue to smile with confidence no matter what stage of the treatment they are at.
- Proven: Yes, that’s right! The SmartTrack material that is used in the aligners is clinically proven to improve the movement of the tooth, which means it performs so much better than any other clear aligner material on the market today.
Does your child qualify?
There are different systems available for different ages to ensure that the alignment technology works flawlessly.
- Ages 6-10: Children of these ages are now able to receive Invisalign First for the same reasons they would require traditional braces. Invisalign First aligners are specifically designed to address younger patient teeth problems, making it the perfect solution for growing mouths.
- 11-17: Invisalign Teen is often preferred by teenagers who want to avoid hearing “brace face”. We know that teenage life is stressful enough without having to feel insecure about your smile. Invisalign Teen is easier to wear, less noticeable and so much more comfortable compared to metal braces.
- 18+: No age is too old for braces and it’s Invisalign’s discreet properties that make it so popular amongst adults and working professionals. In fact, research even suggests that 1 in 3 orthodontic patients are over the age of 18 (see source).
Designed to suit your child’s life and comfort
Eat with freedom & keep up with hygiene
With the Invisalign treatment, your child’s eating habits will not need to change.
As they are completely removable, children or teens can take out their aligners to eat their favourite foods whenever they like.
The aligners, however, will need to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours a day for optimal results.
The fun never stops
Whether your child is sporty or musical, they can still continue to take part in these activities with no change.
Again, as the aligners are removable they can be taken out to play contact sports and play musical instruments.
Straighter teeth equal a healthier smile
Acting now and straightening your child’s teeth will not only save them a lot of hassle as they grow older, but it means their oral health will be in a much better state.
Not only this, but healthy teeth can make for a happy child as they not only increase overall dental health but self-esteem.
Have you ever known someone hide a beautiful smile?
Designed only for them
Bespoke and custom-made to the wearer’s teeth, Invisalign clear aligners fit snugly over the teeth to encourage precise and accurate movement.
The advanced SmartTrack material is proven to improve the control of the tooth when it’s moving, which means achieving the results you want can actually happen!
On theirs and your terms
Using state-of-the-art treatment planning and tools, children or teens can receive everything they need to complete treatment within two weeks of their initial consultation.
Things with Invisalign are much faster, which means you can expect to see results quickly.
Proven to be effective in younger patients
- Fix overbites
- Correct crooked teeth and overcrowding
- Close gaps up to 6mm wide
When you’re in the hands of an experienced provider like The Perfect Smile, we can help you treat a wide range of misalignment problems from simple to complex cases.
This specific Invisalign system (Invisalign First for children) can be used on erupted teeth, permanent dentition and also milk/baby teeth.
It’s during your consultation that you will discover if the Invisalign treatment is suitable for your child.
Step into the future
Invisalign has advanced so much since it first launched in 1998 – originally it was designed to fix only small and minor issues, hence the misconception today.
However, we can sit here all day and tell you how great Invisalign is, but it’s your choice to make the best decision for your child.
Invisalign vs Braces
Made specifically for children
Children are constantly on the move, therefore Invisalign has designed a clear aligner system with some special features added…
- Blue indicators (optional): These blue dots change from blue to clear in order to guide you and your child with the correct amount of wear time.
- Eruption compensators: This is especially useful for children who still have growing teeth – this allows the teeth or erupt naturally whilst the tooth alignment begins and progresses.
- Precision wings: Often used in cases of Class II malocclusions, so when the patient bites down the lower jaw is kept stable in an advanced positioning.
Three steps forward, no steps back…
Movement that’s 75% more predictable
Just as this treatment is advanced, it’s simple and that’s the way the creators at Invisalign envisioned it to be.
In just three steps, you’re all set and ready to complete your treatment in private.
- Once we confirm your child is eligible for treatment, we will take 3D images of their teeth – these records will be then used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, designed just for them!
- Once custom-made and shipped to our office, you will receive your first series of aligners to wear daily and change at home (this can be every two weeks).
- You’ll visit us occasionally to manage your progress and check how things are going – all of which will be included in the final cost.
Start your journey today! Call us on 01992 552115.