- The trays are completely inconspicuous and transparent so nobody will notice that you are having any form of treatment done.
- The aligners are comfortable with no wires or metal irritating your teeth and gums. Also, due to the specific design of the aligners, they are kept away from your gum margins helping with gum health.
- The aligners are removable making them more comfortable for eating, drinking, dental care, and other activities.
- You are able to take care of your teeth better than with other types of teeth straightening treatments since there are no wires and brackets to clean around. Also, you are able to brush your teeth and floss normally meaning that your teeth and gums remain healthy throughout the course of the treatment.
- Due to the high precision fit of each aligner, the high accuracy of the design and the treatment model, the treatment is likely to be very accurately predicted.
- The dentist has more control of the end result, hence giving you a precise expected outcome for treatment.
- Teeth are moved gradually so there are no detrimental side effects of tooth movement like the loosening of teeth.
- Unlike traditional braces, you do not have to have multiple monthly orthodontic adjustment appointments.
- The same aligner trays are used as your teeth whitening trays so no extra moulds/impressions are needed.
- You will not have any dental emergencies where you need to make an additional appointment to the dentist.
- The innovative Outcome Simulator technology allows for better communication before any treatment is started due to its visual explanation of the treatment process. This allows you to imagine how the treatment will unfold and also see how your teeth will look at the end of treatment.
- Using our 3D Digital ClinCheck program we are able to plan the entire treatment in advance and also check that the treatment is working as expected during the course of the treatment.
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.