Last Updated on
The benefits of Invisalign means you never stop smiling.
- The trays are completely inconspicuous, discreet and transparent so nobody will notice that you are having any form of treatment done.
- The aligners are comfortable with no wires or metal irritating your teeth and gums. Also, due to the specific design of the aligners, they are kept away from your gum margins helping with gum health and to reduce symptoms caused by gum disease.
- The aligners are removable making them more comfortable for eating, drinking, dental care, sports and other activities.
- You are able to take care of your teeth better than with other types of teeth straightening treatments since there are no wires and brackets to clean around.
- You are able to brush your teeth and floss normally ensuring that your teeth and gums remain healthy throughout the course of the treatment. This will help you to achieve a better oral health foundation due to a regimented hygiene routine that will keep decay and plaque at bay.
- Due to the high precision fit of each aligner, the high accuracy of the design and the treatment model, the treatment is likely to be very accurately predicted.
- The specialist dentist has more control of the end result, hence giving you a precise expected outcome for treatment.
- Teeth are moved gradually so there are no detrimental side effects of tooth movement like the loosening of teeth.
- Unlike traditional braces, you do not have to have multiple monthly orthodontic adjustment appointments or checkups.
- The same aligner trays are used as your teeth whitening trays so no extra moulds/impressions are needed.
- You will not have any dental emergencies where you need to make an additional appointment to the dentist.
- The innovative Outcome Simulator technology allows for better communication before any treatment is started due to its visual explanation of the treatment process. This allows you to imagine how the treatment will unfold and also see how your teeth will look at the end of treatment.
- Using our 3D Digital ClinCheck program we are able to plan the entire treatment in advance and also check that the treatment is working as expected during the course of the treatment.
You can book a complimentary consultation appointment at one of our consulting rooms in London or Hertfordshire.
Call us on 01992 552115 for more information on how we can help you.