Over time teeth can become damaged through decay, wear or injury. So whether you need a crown for the first time, or need your old one replaced, we can help.
In this Section:
Crown Procedure and What to Expect
When a tooth is damaged or decayed, tit tends to be reshaped so that the new replacement crown can be positioned on top. Appearance-wise, they can be indistinguishable from a real tooth.
Your dentist can create a crown that blends flawlessly with the rest of your mouth from porcelain or other white materials. Before & after photos.
When would a patient need a crown?
- To prevent a tooth from breaking
- To protect weak, cracked teeth
- To prevent total tooth loss
- When teeth are severely worn and need restoring
- When there is little tooth remaining
- Secure a dental bridge or as part of dental implant treatment
0% Finance - Pay Monthly With at our practice in Hertfordshire
Not sure how you might afford to pay for a new dental crown? We offer our patients the opportunity to finance their treatments and pay monthly with 0% finance over 24 months to secure a new, modern crown. Longer terms up to 48 months exist, but any terms extending 24 months will occur 14.9% interest.
General Dentists in Hertford - We Can't Wait To See You!
Our address is 7-9 South St, Hertford SG14 1AZ. Get directions.
We have no free parking on-site; patients can park on Fore Street using the pay and display.
- Most locations in Hertfordshire are about a fifteen minutes drive from our practice, with Stevenage being a 20-26 minute drive at the peak of the day (11.3 miles via A602 and A119).
- We’re equally accessible by bus and train (all within a short three-minute walk to the practice).
Before & After Gallery
See what our patients in Hertfordshire looked like before and after having dental crowns fitted so you can better understand how they will look and work for you.
“I can’t thank Gurs, David, Katie and all the staff at perfect smile enough. It was a massive decision for me to have all the treatment I needed to include bone grafting, implants, veneers, root canal, crown replacement, inlays and whitening but they have all been fantastic. I wasn’t the easiest patient but they took the time to make me fell at ease and were at the end of the phone anytime I had any concerns. The transformation is incredible and I can finally smile with confidence and no longer worry about being in company. Thank you.”