Design Your Smile Digitally
See your new smile in a matter of minutes
We want you to be involved in the smile design process as much as possible.
We use the latest digital smile design software program to ensure fast treatment-planning, and promise efficient communication between patient and dentist so you can vocalise your needs and desires.
We take high definition, 3D photographs of the inside of your mouth using an advanced intra-oral scanner.
3D imaging technology
The images are instantly available to view on the screen.
Your dentist can then digitally manipulate these images to show you what your new smile could look like - before any actual treatment is carried out.
The digital software can accurately predict the outcomes of a variety of different treatments.
Our dentists find that when the digital images and plans have been carefully reviewed at the beginning of treatment, the end result will more likely meet the expectations of the patient.
This helps us achieve our goals of consistent customer satisfaction.
Find out more reasons why you should receive your dental treatment at our clinic.
Digital Smile Designing is an excellent choice:
- If you are looking for a personally designed smile
- If you have specific requirements
- If your smile is very important to you
- If you want to be involved in the designing, production and final results of your smile makeover
- If you want to look/try before you buy
Benefits of Digital Smile Designing:
- Visualise the outcome of your procedure
- The whole process takes just 3 minutes
- Completely painless
- Explore a wider range of treatment options
- Work in partnership with your dentist to design your new smile
- Your dentist can plan the correct treatment to produce the results that you expect
- Precise measurements for unparalleled accuracy - removes the need for multiple fittings or adjustments
- A reversible and non-permanent way to try out your new smile
Why choose this advanced designing process?
- It gives you more of a chance to communicate your needs, requirements and expectations.
- There is better inter-team communication allowing for our Digital Smile Designing Team to work more efficiently to produce the results you require.
- There is a better quality of smile designing process - thus allowing a more unique bespoke smile to be created fitting in with our Smiles2SuitU concept.
The 4 Step Digital Smile Design Process
We can design your digital mockup smile in 3 minutes.
Take digital images
We use a variety of equipment to take digital images of your teeth and gums including digital cameras and intra-oral scanners.
Analyse and plan
We talk to you about any changes you’d like to make with your smile and any appropriate treatment options you could consider. See more information.
We can manipulate the position, shape, dimensions of each tooth individually to create the smile you want.
Use our digital shade selector to choose your desired tooth colour.
Our experienced dentists will design a smile that looks amazing while also considering function and health.
Present your new smile
We can show you your before and after comparison of a variety of treatments immediately on-screen. Click here for before and afters.
We can email you PDF reports of your smile design to look at before making a decision.
What happens next?
Your dentist will design your treatment plan to your specifications, based on the digital smile design.
Your treatment plan may involve a combination of teeth whitening, dental veneers, orthodontic braces and bonding, depending on your needs.
Your dentist will be able to advise you on the expected duration of your treatment as well as the costs involved.
The Perfect Smile Studios offer a range of payment options to suit all budgets including 0% finance and low APR loans. Use our loans calculator.
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.