In order for you to determine what is best for your smile, sometimes it is useful to be able to see your mouth, smile, and teeth the way other people do. This is where a Photographic Smile Analysis really helps.
During this process we take a series of photographs of your face, teeth, mouth, and smile in various angles. This gives you the opportunity to see your teeth in a more detailed way. We will then discuss various elements of your teeth to help you establish your exact requirements and dental goals.
Your photographic smile analysis also becomes a key element in treatment planning to help our dentists formulate the best possible treatment options for you. Recent advances in technology allow the dentist to measure various aspects of your teeth thus enabling accurate smile designing.
The photographs taken include front face photos, side left and right profile photos, photos of the patients front, left and right smile, phots of the smile with the lips at repose, a view of the teeth with the lips and cheeks retracted, and views of the upper and lower occlusal views. This comprehensive series of photos creates allows thorough planning of the bite, heath and appearance of teeth.
This service is totally free of charge and carried out with a complimentary consultation. This gives you the best opportunities to understand more about your teeth and face.
Benefits of a Photographic Smile Analysis:
- It gives you a unique opportunity to see your teeth like others see your teeth.
- We can subsequently show you similar cases to yourself from our vast portfolio of before and after pictures.
- We would be happy to answer any of your questions and concerns.
- This is a great way of understanding all the possibilities that are available to you.
- Should you wish to we can even do a complimentary Smile Imaging Design on your photographs to give you a complete visuals of how advanced dentistry and facial aesthetics can enhance your looks.
For more information on Photographic Smile Analysis or to book in for a complimentary Consultation in our Smile Clinic, please call us on 01992 552115
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.