Why Millions of People Choose Invisalign
Is it true that a new, straight and healthy smile can impact your life?
Here at The Perfect Smile Studios, we would have to answer yes!
Invisalign are the largest clear aligner manufacturer in the world, which has made them the UK’s number one choice for straight teeth
The process, journey and experience is relatively straightforward and allows the patient to be in full control of how their future smile will look.
But what do people really think?
Scroll down to see what our patients and Invisalign doctors have to say about this fast and effective treatment.
The REAL Invisalign experience
What to expect:
- The average duration of Invisalign is 12 months
- Reported by surveyed patients as comfortable with no soreness – the treatment my take getting used to in the beginning but does not cause any pain
- It works! Rated 5 stars for effectiveness making it a good investment to make in your smile
- Invisalign is very versatile and uses Smartforce attachments which enhance treatment and help tackle more complex cases – this cannot be done without in-office treatment
- The dentist can change your treatment plan at any time to suit your needs
- Invisalign is so invisible because they use frosted/textured aligners that are trimmed to follow the gumline. This makes them blend even better with natural teeth in comparison to shiny plastics
- Must be taken out to eat and drink to avoid staining the aligners
- Patients rate in-office experiences much higher than at-home treatments or conventional fixes
- If you are unhappy with how the results look, Invisalign are happy to provide refinements at no extra charge
- Whiten your teeth at the same time
- You may lose weight as you cut down on unnecessary snacking
- May experience discomfort or sensitivity (you are moving all your teeth at once) however will settle quickly
- Expect improved dental habits
What the dentists have to say
Invisalign, perhaps may be more of a financial investment compared to other at-home aligners, however, Invisalign makes up for this by providing superior processes and results
Here at The Perfect Smile, we have a team of experienced and skilled orthodontists, who have achieved positive and outstanding results, especially with Invisalign.
- Expert in adult orthodontics and facial aesthetics: Dr Gurs Sehmi.
- Special interest in restorative orthodontics: Dr David Bloom.
- An award-winning dentist who specialises in invisible braces: Dr Sam Jethwa.
Our Invisalign doctors can attest to the fact that the Invisalign process is more than just teeth straightening.
Commenting that Invisalign clear aligners are incomparable to anything else on the market.
Fast, accurate and successful, the Invisalign treatment process is second to none and is able to provide patients with an entirely new smile in less than 12 months.
When considering Invisalign, it is recommended to book a free consultation to meet with an experienced Invisalign dentist.
They will be able to accurately inform you on the type of Invisalign you will likely need and if it will be the perfect solution for your particular type of malocclusion.
What patient’s think
When treatment is completed, a high percentage of patients are thrilled and overjoyed at the results.
As Invisalign uses accurate 3D imaging technology, it actually allows the patient to see what their smile will look like during every stage of the treatment.
This motivates them to wear their aligners when they are required to because they are confident and excited for the results they know they can realistically expect to achieve.
Patients in the beginning experience some slight discomfort as their teeth get used to the aligners.
However, this is nothing compared to the pain some may feel with conventional metal braces.
Some may also experience a lisp within the first week of wearing the invisible aligners, however, this also disappears as patients begin to be more comfortable talking and wearing the aligners.
Our own patient reviews:
“The perfect smile made my teeth look amazing. Sam & Sophie were so kind throughout & I feel so happy with the result! I had about a year’s worth of Invisalign braces, whitening & contouring on my teeth. I feel much more confident with my smile now, thank you all x”
“Just finished a 7 month Invisalign treatment plan with Sam Jethwa at the Perfect Smile Studios and have been so happy with the results and the whole process. Sam and the team have been great from the beginning, very encouraging and have explained everything every step of the way! I’d definitely recommend Perfect Smile Studios to anyone planning on cosmetic dentistry – I’ll soon be getting my teeth whitened there too and can’t wait!”
See what these independent bloggers thought:
- Invisalign Reviews: Invisalign – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Invisalign Review: My experience of Invisalign clear braces
How parents find the process
We have met many parents who were very impressed with the Invisalign process. Many had found it simple and easy for their child or teenager to complete their treatment.
Invisalign uses strong clear aligners that gradually shift and move teeth into their correct positions, and as the clear aligners are removable, parents have commented that it has caused very little disruption to daily life or activities.
Parents often prefer this treatment over other systems because of the cost (Invisalign barely costs more than traditional or conventional braces). On top of this, it also saves them time.
Invisalign requires fewer dental appointments and allows their child or teenager to undergo treatment at home and in private.
Invisalign before and after images