Dental Implants can indeed, last a lifetime but only if they are taken care of in partnership by both the implant dentist and the patient.
Like most dentistry dental implants require proper care and cleaning postoperatively. For this reason we advise regular visits with the hygienist and dentist.
This way we can pick up any signs of deterioration earlier rather than later.
At The Perfect Smile Studios, we achieve our results using the latest technology for these types of treatments.
When assessing and offering treatment options for your dental implants, we want to give you a confident, long-lasting smile. Click here for results.
“If treated correctly, dental implants can last from ten to twenty five years or more.”
After successfully completing treatment, dental implants need to be cared for properly. Dental implants aren’t immune or invincible. Aftercare information.
Take note of these factors that can affect the longevity of your implant:
- General Oral Hygiene. A dental implant still needs to be brushed regularly. Flossing and daily brushing will prevent bacteria and plaque from building up around your teeth and gums.
- Watch What You Chew. A new dental implant isn’t indestructible. Stop biting habits such as chewing on pens, and don’t strain or overuse your teeth too much.
- Skilful dentistry. Our dentists have many years of experience with performing dental implant surgery. The placement and the general result of the treatment will affect the implants and their future success. You will be advised as necessary on how to take care of your particular implants.
Our dental implants give patients lasting results
We take great pride: we offer our patients the opportunity to get the perfect smile that they are proud to have.
It is important to understand that dental implants not only enhance your smile, but also improves your health too.
There are numerous benefits to getting a dental implant that can improve the quality of your lifestyle.
- Improve Your Oral Health. Dental implants reduce the chances of periodontal disease. They do this by preventing the neighbouring teeth from moving, rotating and twisting out of place. These movements can open up spaces in your mouth that are difficult to clean thus leading to future gum disease. Dental implants close up spaces left by missing teeth thus preventing the movement of other teeth.
- Restores Your Natural Smile. Missing teeth can be a cause of anxiety or lack of confidence when socialising. A dental implant will revitalise your smile and restore confidence in your teeth, giving you your perfect smile.
- Longevity. Not only are dental implants safe, they are made to last. With a 95% success rate for implants after ten years, dental implants remain a popular, safe solution for replacing missing teeth.
- Bite Balance. Dental implants are ideal for restoring your bite balance. Because of missing teeth, you naturally rely upon and apply more pressure on other teeth around missing teeth. Dental implants restore missing gaps and improve your bite harmony and stabilise your denetition to a natural level.
“We take great care and precision during surgery, ensuring the best possible outcome and dental implants that are there to last.” Dr Rahul Doshi
Visit one of our consulting rooms in the London and Hertfordshire area for further questions and queries about dental implants and how we can help.
Read More: Your Guide to Dental Implants
Implant Solutions to Help You
Dental Implants Videos
HOW DO YOU PLAN AND DESIGN MY TREATMENT ?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customise and tailor-make individual treatments plans to suit your needs and budgets. You can opt for simple procedures to more complex involved treatments plans to produce your beautiful new smile. Our aim is answer your questions and provide you with the advantages and disadvantages.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT IMPLANT TREATMENT
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
My dental plan included quite intrusive treatment, all of which was carried out with concern for my comfort. Time was taken to insure that I was included in every decision to be made.
Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'. Thanks to the dentists at this amazing practice!!
Why dental implants are right for you
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.