Benefits of teeth whitening treatments
For patients who have discoloured teeth, our teeth whitening treatments provide an effective solution and many advantages.
This is the least invasive and most affordable way to get a brighter and whiter smile.
Whitening can be done in conjunction with other dentistry work such as orthodontics.
Perfect Smile Studios offer a range of tooth whitening solutions including home whitening, laser whitening or zoom whitening
Laser whitening and Zoom whitening are chairside procedures which take about an hour.
Both of these procedures work best when combined with home whitening.
Home whitening can be carried out as standalone procedures and produces an excellent cost-effective solution which is the preferred method of whitening at the practice.
Home whitening takes about 2 weeks with the application of the whitening gel for 30- 60 minutes, thus allowing patients to undertake the treatment during the day.
It may be necessary to have the treatment repeated with home whitening sessions every few years.
If the tray provided with the original procedure is kept this revision treatment involves the purchase of the whitening gel and testing the use for the first application under supervision.
Advantages of teeth whitening veneers
Veneers can be the preferred option if the discolouration is severe or of if the previous whitening has not achieved the desired result the patient wanted.
Thus veneers are a good option for those teeth whose teeth are resistant to teeth whitening procedures.
Veneers give the appearance of whiter teeth but can also correct other cosmetic issues such as crooked teeth and gaps between the teeth.
Porcelain veneers have a higher treatment cost than tooth whitening treatments.
The new smile involves the creation of individual custom made veneers by a ceramist and involves a significant amount of time required in the practice and the laboratory, often taking about 2 weeks.
Veneers may provide much more, durable and longer-lasting results.
Combine Veneers with Whitening Treatments
Have you considered combining treatments?
Depending on your teeth, we can fit 4-10 veneers on the front teeth and treat the other teeth with a professional whitening treatment.
This means that you get a whole smile makeover without having to veneer every tooth. Click here for prices.
Mini-Makeovers include procedures like teeth whitening, minimal or no preparation Ultra-thin Veneers and minor teeth adjustments.
Cosmetic Mini-Makeovers can range from £1000 to £4000 per treatment plan.
Our expert dental staff are very experienced in achieving successful results with cosmetic treatments such as veneers. 98.2% of our patients leave our practice happy and often with newfound confidence.
Have a look at our before and after gallery.
Ultrathin Veneers, Durathin Veneers and Lumineers involve no drilling and no injections since no tooth is being cut.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting.
This is quite normal and nothing to worry about.
It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
We use a variety of types of veneers including Durathin, Lumineers, Ultrathin and a range of materials from porcelain to composite. One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat a multitude of dental problems such as:
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: the trial smile|
|Step 3: review & shade selection|
|Step 4: the fitting visit|
|Step 5: the final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot