Last Updated on
Dr Rahul Doshi BDS (Lond.) LDSRCS (Eng.) with his wife Dr Bhavna Doshi BDS (Lond.) (GDC No. 70224) are founders The Perfect Smile Studios in Hertfordshire.
They have unrivalled enthusiasm for their profession and focused their energies on offering a high level of dental care, to continually extend the boundaries of their knowledge and undertake further intensive training programmes to stay ahead in their field.
Dr Rahul Doshi was awarded for his Outstanding Contribution to Dentistry in March 2017 at Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
He operated from dental practices and in Hertfordshire and by special appointment has consultations in London but has now stopped practicing dentistry.
Call 01992 552115 to book an appointment with a dentist at Perfect Smile Studios.
- Graduated from the prestigious Guy’s Dental Hospital, London.
- Was awarded The Outstanding Contribution to Dentistry in March 2017 at Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
- Is President of the BACD.
- He has been voted as one of the TOP 50 most influential dentists in the country.
- With Dr Bhavna Doshi is on editorial board of Private Dentistry dental publication.
- Is Clinical Advisor to British Institute of Laser Dentistry (BILD).
- With Dr Bhavna Doshi is the judge for the prestigious National Private Dentistry Awards.
- Was clinical editor of Premium Practice Dentistry dental publication.
- Is an International Lecturer. He has lectured in the UK, Ireland, USA, Dubai, Brazil, Italy, India, Germany, and Sweden.
- With Dr Bhavna Doshi are the founders and partners of the Advanced Training Institute at The Perfect Smile Studios, and offer advanced training program for UK and European dentists.
- Is a member of the London Dental Fellowship and has been a Key Opinion Leader for Ivoclar Vivadent, DMG, GC, Optident, NuCalm, Bausch, TekScan, Velopex, Hoya ConBio and Elexxion Lasers.
- Has special interest in veneers. He has experience of placing more than 20,000 veneers.
- Has been widely featured in the national media including BBC, ITV, The Times, Daily Mail, The Guardian, Evening Standard, Marie Claire, Tatler and International and National dental press.
- Has attended training at the Tatum Institute of Implantology, Seattle Institute of Advanced Dentistry (USA), Aesthetic Advantage (USA), and the Hornbrook Group (USA), American Association of Implant Dentistry & American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Keeping in line with his beliefs and values, you will find that he is transparent in his advice and recommendations. He has worked hard to establish an ethos at the Perfect Smile Studios – to provide you with accurate, predictable and long lasting solutions to your concerns, needs and requirements in the most comfortable way possible.
Next: Meet Our His Dental Team