Brighten your smile by up to 10 shades
Teeth can become discoloured due to:
- Drinking tea, coffee and red wine
- Naturally darkening with age / smoking
Teeth Whitening is a process that uses a chemical called hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to brighten and whiten the outer surfaces of your teeth.
There are many systems available to help with this. We will advise as to the most suitable for you. Most of our teeth whitening procedures are carried out at our Herefordshire practice.
- A popular method is Home Whitening, we construct customised trays, which are filled with the correct types of gels and applied to your teeth for about 30 -45 minutes to produce the final result. This can take a week or more to achieve lighten the teeth by 5-8 shades.
- In order to help you understand the process exactly and make you comfortable with the steps of the treatment, the dentist will carry out the first cycle of teeth whitening in the surgery. This ensures appropriate instructions are followed to produce the best results for you.
- There are other methods wall chair side systems which can take about 1 hour in the surgery often followed up with a home whitening system. These include:
Laser Whitening - where we use one our many lasers to whiten the teeth.
Enlighten - the modern and effective system which produces fantastic results.
- The choice of which method is prescribed for you will be determined on examination, and the most suitable and effective method for your teeth will be recommended.
- For further information on teeth whitening please do visit FAQ or also visit Treatment for Discoloured Teeth
- Quick results | Safe | Effective | Simple process | Non-invasive | Conservative
|To protect our patients and the public from illegal and harmful tooth whitening. Please look at this website: safe tooth whitening. This aims to educate the public on how to achieve tooth whitening in a safe and legal way. Please be aware of illegal tooth whitening being carried out by beauticians, shopping center kiosks and other non-dental professionals. It is illegal to sell tooth whitening products containing more than 0.1 percent peroxide to anyone other than a dental professional or directly to the public.|
There are many systems for teeth whitening on the market to choose from. We will assess your teeth to help you choose the correct procedures that will provide you with the most suitable and best results for you.
How do you plan and design my treatment?
The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements with a Computerised Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities.
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customize and tailor-make individual treatments plan to suit your needs and budgets. You can opt for simple procedures to more complex involved treatments plans to produce your beautiful new smile. Our aim is to answer your questions and provide you with the advantages and disadvantages.
We can also provide you with a computer-aided smile analysis and a hand-crafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even touch your teeth. We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long lasting, comfortable and a healthy final result.
Treatments - Teeth Whitening: Dentists London
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
I had a great experience throughout my C Fast treatment, all of the team are attentive, professional and lovely! all appointments were on time and very efficiently processed - very happy with the results! would 100% recommend.
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 months ago
The staff are SO lovely, my dentist, David as patient and straight to the point, he is not pushy or 'salesy' but seem to want the best for my teeth! His assistant is so lovely as well.
I've only ever felt welcomed there, a big thank you to the reception ladies as they are so smiley and friendly and it makes such a huge difference!
Thank you to all the team there :)
Assess Your Smile
Take part in our quiz to find out how happy you really are with your smile.
Answer a few simple questions and you can begin your journey on possibly having veneers.
Whiter brighter teeth
Veneers are thin, ceramic shells designed to give you a natural smile. Ultrathin, Durathin and Lumineers are just a few of the brands we provide. Normally achieved in two appointments.
Composite / Immediate Veneers
Composite veneers cost less than other veneers and require little or no tooth preparation at all. Have your veneers fitted in as little as one appointment.
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.