Missing teeth is not something you have to put up with – and living with gaps in your mouth doesn’t need to be uncomfortable or embarrassing.
Time for dentures?
- Loose-fitting and uncomfortable dentures?
- Old, worn and discoloured dentures?
- A denture that relies on suction or is not palateless?
- Finding an alternative option to dentures?
- A customisable option that fits better?
We can help with new modern replacement dentures, repairs and more advanced, stable and permanent solutions to missing teeth.
*We employ some of the best implant dentists in the country – one of which is the Vice President of the BACD. If you need a second opinion for dental implants, it’s with Dr Jethwa or Dr Sehmi, who always makes the impossible happen. Book missing teeth consultation. Free with a TCO (£209 with Sam or Gurs).
“I can’t thank Gurs, David, Katie and all the staff at perfect smile enough. It was a massive decision for me to have all the treatment I needed, including bone grafting, implants, veneers, root canal, crown replacement, inlays and whitening, but they have all been fantastic. I wasn’t the easiest patient, but they took the time to make me feel at ease and were at the end of the phone anytime I had any concerns. The transformation is incredible, and I can finally smile confidently and no longer worry about being in the company. Thank you.”
– Lynn, SG13
Directions from Hertford to us
Our address is 7-9 South St, Hertford SG14 1AZ. Get directions.
Information for Patients Travelling From Hertford
- We have no free parking on-site; patients can park on Fore Street using the pay and display.
- We’re an 8 minute walk from the station, or around a 5 minute journey in a car from most areas within Hertford.
- We’re equally accessible by bus and train (all within a short three-minute walk to the practice).