A Safe Solution for the 'Perfect Smile'
Implant treatment has been used to successfully restore spaces left by missing teeth for over 40 years.
However, in order to keep the treatment as safe as possible there are some important considerations to be made before commencement of treatment and after surgical placement.
To keep implant treatment as safe and successful as possible, each case needs to be meticulously studied and assessed in detail before any treatment is carried out. See replacement options.
This often includes advanced treatment planning techniques, use of a CT Scanner to assess the bone and 3D digital planning that helps the clinician to choose the best implant design possible.
A customised approach: this is necessary so that the resulting Treatment Plan is as tailor made for you as possible.
It is also important that you understand all the implications of this treatment in your situation. Book online today.
Any of our implantologists’ will be happy to discuss your choices
In general, Implants are safe but this safety level is dependent upon the necessary steps taken to ensure that there is absolutely minimal discomfort in any way to the patient. Click here to see implant success.
“Our practices have over 25 years of experience in dealing with patients. We’ll ensure you’re in good care. “ Dr Gurs Sehmi
Safety Protocols for Implants
- Correct Treatment Planning beforehand to ensure the treatment is the most suitable for each case.
- Regular review appointments during and after any implant treatment.
- Use of the best quality of implants.
- Choosing the correct design and type of implant system. This is not the place to cut costs, however, if you wish, we can make your treatment as cost-effective as possible. We would need to take all the evaluation and diagnostic information into consideration before we do this.
- Our clinicians are highly qualified and extremely knowledgeable about the field of Implants. This is a treatment they carry out every day and have now placed thousands of implants in surgery. They have a huge amount of experience in creating successful outcomes, so you can rest assured that you will be in safe hands.
- Ensuring an aseptic surgery setup. Implants are a surgical procedure and the clinical environment where the treatment is to take place must be set up accordingly to minimise postoperative infections.
- We provide antibiotic cover beforehand to minimise risk of infections.
- We follow good practice protocols that have a great track record to keep treatment safe.
- We use premium sutures to close up the surgery. These are designed not to attract infection and allow proper healing to occur.
- It is important that we assess each case on how we propose to carry out the surgery but we try not to do too much surgery in one go. This limits postoperative complications.
- Attention to detail is the way forward.
Dental Implants can be an important solution when correcting missing teeth problems. Pain-free implants.
Missing teeth have many consequences that are functional, structural and aesthetic. Dental implants are a popular choice with many benefits, for replacing teeth and restoring your natural look.
“Thousands of people get dental implants each month in the UK.“
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
I have been visiting Perfect Smile for couple years for on going treatment including implants and Veneers. I developed an abscess over Christmas Holiday with a fever where I passed out on my kitchen floor. I did email Gurs not expecting him to reply within an hour or so (especially it being the festive season) Gurs suggested I should get to the hospital to get antibiotics and emergency dentist next day. Gurs kept in touch daily to check on my welfare. A week later I was well enough to travel from Norfolk to Perfect Smile. The following week Negan did root canal. The team are first class, who make you welcome and always asking if I would like a drink. The treatment has cost me thousands. Money well spent!! I now have The Perfect Smile.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
Why dental implants are right for you
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.