The process starts with a FREE discovery consultation where we discuss your needs and requirements.
We then perform a comprehensive assessment of you mouth to understand the structure and health of your teeth and the bone area where the implant(s) may be placed. We will need to take a digital radiographic and photographic assessment to investigate this. We also use Bite Analysis technology to ensure a long lasting, comfortable and a healthy final result.
There are several thoughts to consider:
- Which Implant type is best suited for your bone ?
- What size of implant is best suited for you ?
- Whether you choose same day implants or have implants placed in the conventional timeframe ?
- The number implants suited for your gap ?
- The manufacture of choice - Straumann, Bredent, Nobel, Dentsply or Astra
- Whether the implant should have an external hex or an internal hex?
- The quality and width of bone determines the choice of implant as bone that is not dense needs the implant to provide primary stability which determines the thread size and quantity within the implant
- The desired aesthetics dictates whether we choose a gum level implant or bone level ?
We are at this stage able to assist you with potential options available to you. Depending on your requirements we can customise and tailor-make individual treatments plans to suit your needs and budgets. Our aim is answer your questions and provide you with the advantages and disadvantages.
Dr Andreas Weigt, whose special interest is in Implant Dentistry, has had the experience of placing over 7000 implants, often recommends the use of Straumann SLActive implants on many of our patients as they are clinically shown to reduce treatment time, healing time and increase success.
Straumann SLActive Implant
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
My dental plan included quite intrusive treatment, all of which was carried out with concern for my comfort. Time was taken to insure that I was included in every decision to be made.
Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'. Thanks to the dentists at this amazing practice!!
Why dental implants are right for you
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.