Leading dental implant surgeons in Hertfordshire
Tooth replacement is a step in the right direction in restoring your perfect smile.
Not only does it give your confidence back, tooth replacements are beneficial to the rest of your mouth too.
“Missing teeth can affect the position of your remaining teeth, which makes them more at risk from decay and gum disease.” Dr Sam Jethwa
Options for replacing a missing tooth include either:
- A dental bridge – this can be supported by either two dental implants or two strong teeth. It required general dentistry and cosmetic porcelain work, but does not involve bone surgery.
- A cosmetic denture – this uses the gum over bone to support it and required no invasive bone surgery.
- Dental Implants – this involves bone surgery but provides a great long term fixed solution to missing teeth.
We need to fully understand your mouth, your bite, the space between teeth, the aesthetic appearance goal, the gum health, as well the strength of your existing teeth before we provide which options may be best suitable for you.
At The Perfect Smile, we understand the personal journey our patients take when seeking tooth replacement options.
Our aim is to give you a smile that you can be proud and confident with. Why implants?
We offer various tooth replacement treatments
- Single Missing Tooth. Our dental implant is a perfect solution in replacing a missing tooth. Our implants can be colour matched to your natural teeth which seamlessly gives you your perfect smile.
- Multiple Missing Teeth. Dental implants can also be used for replacing multiple missing teeth. Our dentists can extensively assess your jaw bone density and general gum health to ensure that multiple implants are right for you.
- ‘Implants in a Day’. This is our latest innovation for implant treatments. This cutting-edge system enables us to give you a confident smile with reduced treatment times and without having to have multiple dental visits.
- ‘All on 4’ Implants. This implant solution enables us to replace who arches of missing teeth. We do this by using a fixed bridge which attaches to the dental implants. We can do this in just one visit.
- Denture Stabilisation Implants. Our dentures truly give you a great smile that looks incredibly natural and comfortable for you. Dentures are a fantastic option for those with weaker gums or teeth.
How can we help?
With over 25 years of experience, our dentists understand the procedure and treatment needed to give you your perfect smile.
Our treatments are designed for you. With the latest technology, our dentists can confidently offer you a solution to missing teeth.
With dentists located in the Hertfordshire and London area, book your free consultation today and start your journey in getting your complete, confident smile.
4.7 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
I live in London so it was no problem visiting them at Harley Street, I was a bit nervous when I walked in but it all went fine and I now have no more gaps in my teeth, many thanks
5 out of 5 starsposted 6 months ago
My dental plan included quite intrusive treatment, all of which was carried out with concern for my comfort. Time was taken to insure that I was included in every decision to be made.
Everyone was very friendly and made me feel 'at home'. Thanks to the dentists at this amazing practice!!
Why dental implants are right for you
Contact us for any questions, requests and further information; or to arrange a FREE Initial Consultation.
Our free no obligation Initial Consultation will be with our dentist and/or our Treatment Coordinators. The suitability of options discussed will ultimately be dependent upon your clinical assessment with a dentist at the practice.