Last Updated on
Transform your smile with veneers from the Perfect Smile Studios
Your smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet you, but many people in the UK feel embarrassed by their smile.
The team at Perfect Smile Studios, led by the internationally recognised cosmetic dentist Dr Rahul Doshi, are highly skilled at creating amazing, natural-looking smiles using advanced cosmetic dental techniques and the latest aesthetic treatments like instant veneers.
The carefully selected dentists and specialists have exceptional knowledge and experience in the cosmetic dentistry field and have treated literally tens of thousands of patients over the last 25 years.
“For years I had concerns about my teeth and thought that no one could help. I am so pleased with the work I have had done and now have my smile and confidence back. Perfect Smile colleagues are lovely and I would highly recommend.” Jayne Bakerwood, September 2018.
How many veneers do I need?
The number of veneers chosen as a treatment plan is decided on the concerns that each patient has and what the final objectives are. The final smile is created to achieve harmony to the patients face, lips and character.
For a complete smile makeover patients often choose to have 8 or 10 veneers. This is chosen when the patient wants to improve the colour considerably, have a wider smile which a better proportioned and balanced smile. Often the patients want a more glamorous smile when they choose a smile makeover.
Some patient may choose not only to have upper 8 or 10 veneers but also lower veneers. The number of lower veneers chosen is again dependant on the issues present and the final look that the patient wants.
Many patients often choose to have 4 veneers only. This is because of the majority of the teeth often visible are the front four. In these cases the front teeth are uneven and crooked or have gaps; but the back teeth are often in good alignment. The patients here often want a natural smile that suits them and merges with the teeth that are not be not being treated. Here we can whiten the lower teeth and whiten the upper back teeth.
Sometimes 6 veneers are chosen and the reason for this is choosing to have front 4 veneers in addition to the fact that the canines may be a factor of concern due to its size, colour and shape.
Patients can always choose to have additional veneers in the future if they choose to.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
We use a variety of types of veneers including Durathin, Lumineers, Ultrathin and a range of materials from porcelain to composite. One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat a multitude of dental problems such as:
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: the trial smile|
|Step 3: review & shade selection|
|Step 4: the fitting visit|
|Step 5: the final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot