This is a great choice for those cases that require versatility with varying preliminary foundations. A detailed comprehensive assessment can help to outline the starting point and also the type of smile enhancement that you require.
We can then determine your suitability to this type of veneer which is very conservative needing minimal tooth preparation if any.
The final cost for Ultrathin Veneer treatment is dependent upon the amalgamation of multiple factors.
However, on average costs range from £950 to £1100 per tooth.
Some factors affecting the fee of Ultrathin Veneers include:
- The amount of preliminary work required to create the optimal foundation
- The complexity of the smile design – some smiles require more intricate work than others so the work needed is dependent upon the type of smile required.
- The general health of the teeth and gums.
- The correction of any destructive bite factors – we need to create a harmonious and stable bite so that your treatment can last as long as possible.
- The pre-treatment position, shape and colour of the teeth.
- The laboratory chosen to carry out the construction of the new smile.
The first initial consultation is free of charge.
Paying for you dental work is affordable and flexible