Last Updated on
Your smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet you, but many people feel uncomfortable and unhappy with the appearance of their teeth. This usually means that individuals avoid smiling all together.
Our team of recommended specialist dentists are very skilled at creating fanstastic, natural-looking smiles and leave patients feeling happy and more confident.
We use advanced cosmetic dental techniques and the latest aesthetic treatments: including instant veneers to achieve this result. The majority of our veneer treatments are pain-free, durable, require little to no tooth preparation.
The carefully selected approved dentists have exceptional knowledge and extensive experience in the cosmetic dentistry field and have treated literally tens of thousands of patients over the last 25 years.
“After a number of months trying to find a one-stop-shop who were experts in all dental work, I found The Perfect Smile Studios.
From start to finish the service was outstanding with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere which is ideal for any nervous patient, they provide you with many options to choose from with clear costs and a step by step explanation.
A massive thank you to Dr Bloom for the transformation of my new Smile.” review by Reece, February 2018.
Which veneers are best for you?
We offer a wide range of veneers that are able to suit the needs of various individuals. Each tpe of treatment boast their own advantages, but generally veneers are the ideal treatment to improve not only your appearance but oral health and hygiene. This is because they help to create a strong, healthy and stable foundation.
- Immediate Veneers – best for fast results and quick recovery, can be fitted in a single visit, most affordable option.
- Porcelain veneers – thin bespoke ceramic shells bonded to the surface of your tooth.
- Lumineers – no drilling necessary, bonded directly to teeth using special cement.
- Ultrathin veneers – incredibly thin, require very little tooth preparation, bonded directly to teeth.
- Durathin Veneers – No-prep, very thin veneers, fitted in two appointments.
Porcelain Veneer Colours
We generally recommend selecting a shade for your veneers that is about two shades lighter than your natural teeth.
You can combine veneers with tooth whitening treatments for your natural teeth to ensure that your smile is seamless and stands out.
Standardised dental colour charts with a wide range of tones are used to select the exact shade of your veneers.
Choose the right tooth shape for you
Veneers are designed and made specifically for each client’s individual teeth.
Our expert cosmetic dentists use the latest digital smile design software to simulate your new smile.
This will result in veneers that create a natural-looking smile to perfectly complement and add balanace to your face shape.
The Trial Smile is a provisional temporary smile that is placed on prepared teeth. It allows you to “test-drive” your new smile and make any adjustments before the permanent cosmetic dentistry is completed.
This extra stage in your smile makeover ensures our clients are 100% satisfied with their veneers.
Meet our cosmetic dentists
Our team is highly experienced in designing, making and fitting veneers, with thousands of happy clients over more than 25 years.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Receive a confidence boost
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
Are veneers painful?
Ultrathin Veneers, Durathin Veneers and Lumineers involve no drilling and no injections since no tooth is being cut.
The makeover your smile needs
One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat a multitude of dental problems such as:
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: the trial smile|
|Step 3: review & shade selection|
|Step 4: the fitting visit|
|Step 5: the final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
Composite vs Porcelain veneers
What is the difference between these two treatment types? Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are adhered to the outer-surface of the tooth. Composite veneers use a resin thats applied to the outer surface. Typically, because porcelain veneers are made from a stronger material they last longer. Composite veneers in this case are the more affordable option.
Both treatments are custom designed to match, or brighten your teeth and improve imperfections.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot
Error: The account for perfectsmile needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page