Last Updated on
Get Veneers from our Award Winning Practice
Your smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet you, but many people don’t feel comfortable showing their smile.
The team are highly skilled at creating amazing, natural looking smiles using advanced cosmetic dental techniques and the latest aesthetic treatments like instant veneers.
The carefully selected dentists and specialists have exceptional knowledge and experience in the cosmetic dentistry field and have treated literally tens of thousands of patients over the last 25 years.
“What a place! After number of months trying to find a one stop shop who are experts in all dental work, I found The Perfect Smile Studios. From start to finish the service was outstanding with a friendly atmosphere which is ideal for any nervous patients, they provide you with many options to choose from to achieve your Dental goal along with associated costs and a step by step explanation. A massive thank you to Dr Bloom for the transformation of my new Smile …a lot of work in 4 weeks but a comfortable and pain free treatment. Thank you all once again!” review by Reece, February 2018.
Which Veneers are best for you?
We Offer a Range of Veneers
- Immediate Veneers – best for fast results, can be fitted in a single visit, most affordable option
Cost of veneers | cost of immediate veneers
- Lumineers – no drilling necessary, bonded directly to teeth
- Ultrathin veneers – incredibly thin, require very little tooth preparation, bonded directly to teeth
- Durathin Veneers – No-prep, very thin veneers, fitted in two appointments
Porcelain Veneer Colours
The Perfect Smile Studios generally recommend selecting a shade for your veneers that is about two shades lighter than your natural teeth. You can combine veneers with tooth whitening treatments for your natural teeth to ensure that your smile is seamless.
Standardised dental colour charts with a wide range of tones are used to select the exact shade of your veneers.
Choose the right tooth shape for you
Veneers are designed and made specifically for each client’s individual teeth. Our expert cosmetic dentists use the latest digital smile design software to simulate your new smile. This will result in veneers that create a natural looking smile to perfectly complement your face shape.
The Trial Smile is a provisional temporary smile that is placed on prepared teeth. It allows you to “test-drive” your new smile and make any adjustments before the permanent cosmetic dentistry is completed. This extra stage in your smile makeover ensures our clients are 100% satisfied with their veneers.
Meet our cosmetic dentists
Our team is highly experienced in designing, making and fitting veneers, with thousands of happy clients over more than 25 years.
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24 month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you would like to consider this option we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
Veneers are usually not painful whilst you are having the treatment.
However, some have reported slight sensitivity during the settling down period after the final fitting. This is quite normal and nothing to worry about. It usually only lasts for a few days and very soon after subsidies. More.
The sensitivity is due to the bonding process where an inorganic substance (the veneer) has been bonded to an organic component (your tooth).
In complex cases, involving a large amount of treatment, you may experience a little uncomfortableness while your teeth settle down.
Fast, simple, pain-free process
- At your first appointment, your dentist will take a look at the general health of your teeth and gums, your bite and understand your goals for your smile; and then see if any fundamental issues need addressing before cosmetic veneer work can begin.
- We will also discuss the type of veneers that may be suitable and also the how-many-veneers that should be considered in achieving your desired smile. On some patients, it may be possible to get some veneers placed at an initial phase and then to have the possibility of additional veneers in the future.
- We will always plan your new smile before any treatment is carried out. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry.
- In order, to prevent excessive tooth preparation, we design your new smile in a way that minimises tooth preparation. We also provide options whereby you can have orthodontic or teeth straightening treatment carried out before any cosmetic veneer work is done.
- This way your teeth are already well aligned and so very minimal or hardly any tooth preparation become necessary.
- If you are concerned in any way we advise that you speak to us in your complimentary consultation. We will be able to provide you with suitable solutions. More.
Simple, transparent pricing
A few factors will affect the total cost of your cosmetic veneers:
- The type of material used – Porcelain (Ultrathin or Lumineers ) are more expensive than composite resin veneers.
- The number of veneers being applied – veneers are priced per tooth and so the more you have, the higher the cost.
- Your dental health – if you require treatment for other dental issues such as tooth decay or gum disease before veneers can be fitted then this will be included in the total cost of your dentistry work. More.
Frequently asked questions
- WHAT IS A DENTAL VENEER?
- ARE VENEERS PAINFUL?
- WHAT TYPE OF PORCELAIN VENEERS ARE THERE?
- WHAT ARE THE ALTERNATIVES TO PORCELAIN?
- HOW LONG WILL TREATMENT TAKE?
- HOW MUCH DO VENEERS COST FOR YOUR TEETH?
- ARE THERE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
- HOW DO I GET THE SMILE THAT I WANT?
- WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE THAT IS REQUIRED?
Will my veneers match the colour of my existing teeth?
Veneers are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, veneers are very hard to spot.
We use a variety of types of veneers including Durathin, Lumineers, Ultrathin and a range of materials from porcelain to composite. One of the reasons that veneers are so popular is that they can treat a multitude of dental problems such as:
- They cosmetically enhance the shape of your teeth instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth
Aesthetic Success delivered in a few appointments
|Step 1: comprehensive assessment|
|Step 2: the trial smile|
|Step 3: review & shade selection|
|Step 4: the fitting visit|
|Step 5: the final review visit|
Dentists with a special interest in veneers
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of experience, Perfect Smile Studios has a highly-skilful team that has access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot