Last Updated on
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a tooth straightening brace system designed for teenagers and adults looking for alternative discreet treatments to straighten their smile.
However, bear in mind that patients will need a consultant to assess and examine your mouth to identify or diagnose any underlying risks or threats.
- Crooked and crowded teeth
Invisalign is an excellent option if you have spaces or gaps between your teeth.
They can be caused by:
- Gaps because of lost teeth
- Small spaces between teeth naturally
- Spaces created by the movement of teeth
The Invisalign aligner simply moves your teeth together closing the gaps.
Alternatively, the aligner can be used to create the ideal width of space to allow for an artificial tooth to be placed in the space.
Often this technique is used when implants or bridgework forms part of the treatment plan.
If you are concerned whether the spaces in your mouth can be treated by Invisalign or not, please book in for one of our complimentary consultations.
We will be able to shed more light on possible treatment choices for you.
Please call us on 01992 552115 to book an appointment with one of our expert orthodontists.
- Provides a healthy oral foundation
- Improves conditions such as Bruxism
- Straightens and brightens your smile
- Quick, easy and comfortable
- Removable and safe