How can i deal with a toothache?
If you experience toothache, it can be a sign of something that needs attention in your mouth.
This can be the result of multiple contributing factors, including:
- Tooth decay
- Tooth fracture
- Damaged or poorly placed fillings
- Reactions to chewing
- Infected gums or gum disease
Although we know, we can prevent many instances of dental problems through primary but thorough oral hygiene care (regular flossing, brushing and use of mouthwash), we cannot ever fully avoid the risk of toothache.
However, there are ways to lessen and treat the pain:
- Over-the-counter medication: painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen can be used to help you get through the pain.
- Medical relief gel: Bonjela or Orajel can also be used to numb pain, which is hard to endure.
- Avoid foods of extreme temperatures since your teeth will be more sensitive
- Garlic holds a chemical named ‘allicin’ which acts as a natural antibiotic and can help to fight tooth infection. If you include more garlic in your diet, you can decrease the likelihood of infection.
Pay Monthly With 0%
Pay monthly with 0% interest for amazing, discreet dental solutions that realign your smile. Our recommended cosmetic treatments have left thousands of patients feeling better and more confident about their appearance and how their smile functions.
Before & After Gallery
See what our patients look like before and after veneers so you can gain a better idea of how they’re going to look and work for you.