If you have a broken tooth that’s sensitive and painful, you’ll likely need a root canal.
Root canal dentists in Hertford
Gum disease is not reversible past a certain stage.
Do you have:
- Sharp and persistent tooth pain that doesn’t go away? Is the gum area swollen?
- Chipped or cracked teeth? Is a portion of the tooth broken away leaving you prone to infection and decay?
- Do you have sensitivity to heat or cold?
- Is the tooth turning black or have dark discolouration?
If any of the above symptoms sound too familiar, it’s time to consider your best next steps and book a dental check-up.
*Book a consultation with an endodontist if you need a root canal and want to explore your options. Costs from £160. Book here.
“I attended this practice recently for a root canal. I saw Dr Negin, she was incredibly gentle and talked me through the whole procedure. I did not even feel the local anaesthetic when she gave it to me. She took her time, and I felt like really well looked after. From the moment I booked my appointment the whole team really took care of me! I would definitely recommend Dr Negin to anyone, especially those that may be nervous patients, she really put me at ease. Thank you Perfect Smile.”
– Agnes, SG13
Directions from Hertford to us
Our address is 7-9 South St, Hertford SG14 1AZ. Get directions.
Information for Patients Travelling From Hertford
- We have no free parking on-site; patients can park on Fore Street using the pay and display.
- We’re an 8 minute walk from the station, or around a 5 minute journey in a car from most areas within Hertford.
- We’re equally accessible by bus and train (all within a short three-minute walk to the practice).