There are now so many different implant systems, brands and techniques available that it can become quite confusing as to which one is the best for you.
We choose to use only the very best implant brands that not only provide an efficient system of treatment delivery but one that is also the most optimal for the patient.
We do this by customising the patient’s choice of an implant according to their unique situation and specific oral foundation.
We specialise in customising the Implant Treatment Plan to be highly compatible with patients’ requirements and their mouths.
Implants have been used to give patients back their nutritional health due to proper chewing ability and increased confidence by improved aesthetics.
However, the success of these treatments lies in selecting the correct match for the patient.
When implant treatment first came about in the early days, there were many limitations and not enough clinical evidential backup, although they were a fantastic concept.
They were also costly and thus not available to everyone.
Fortunately, nowadays, thanks to innovative designs and collaborative global clinical networks, dental implants are readily available to almost every person and every situation.
There is now such a massive variety of types, designs and brands of dental implants that the skill now lies in the correct selection of all available options.
Choose an implant system that works with your condition
The Implant Brands we prefer to use
Why do we work with these brands?
We give much thought to which brand we use and why it would be best for our patients.
For this reason, we will only choose that treatment that is proven to be the best choice for our patients.
The brands we use have a wide variety of dental implants necessary to customise a patient’s treatment to be most compatible with them.
Many of the brands we have in our selection bear many benefits that are time-tested and thus provide a high level of reassurance of success.
Not only this, but we look at the specific benefits provided by any particular implant brand to make sure that it is compatible with the patient’s situation and oral condition.
Benefits for our patients:
- High-quality implants
- Durable, Provides strength
- Material flexible to be used as teeth
- Proven to be Clinically Safe
- Manufactured using only the very best quality materials
- Known to give a high rate for surgical success
- Creates a good foundation for osseointegration
- Lifetime warranties
- Experience and dedication
- Cost-effective and Efficient
- Simple to use products
- Leading innovators
- Give treatment flexibility
- It can be used even in the most compromised bone situations
- Used by millions
- An efficient system that works well in the Implantologist’s hands
- The implants are designed to a very high specification
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you want to consider this option, we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
At The Perfect Smile, we understand that patients may be naturally nervous when thinking of undergoing dental implant surgery.
We want to reassure you that the dental implant treatment is not painful due to the proper use of local anaesthetics to numb the bone and gum deeply.
We can also use sedation techniques that also contribute to no pain or discomfort. More.
Single Dental Implant Timeline
- Step 1: We will start the process with a highly detailed and thorough comprehensive examination and assessment. We will then construct a customised treatment plan and design your implant treatment.
- Step 2: An implantologist surgically places your new implant(s) in your mouth.
- Step 3: We will assess your healing on this review appointment and make sure everything is going as planned.
- Step 4: The dentist records and impressions to construct the implant’s top part (post and crown).
- Step 5: The dentist will fit the final part of the implant (post and crown).
- Step 6: Your final appointment allows you to have any further refining cosmetic enhancements or minor adjustments.
- When you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone that holds the tooth in place will diminish in height, width, and volume. This may affect the immediate and final appearance of the gum tissue in this area and possibly the surrounding teeth.
- The larger the width of bone or the height of the bone, the wider and longer implant can be. A wider and longer implant increases implant stability and thus success. We assess the bone height and width by taking digital radiographs or by taking a CT Scan. More.
The price of a dental implant can depend on whether any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root. The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
There isn’t an age limit for dental implants. However, our dentists recommend that if you have to be over 18 for the dental implant procedure. Read on.
A dental implant offers a wealth of oral health benefits. Not only can an implant improve your smile, but it can also realign neighbouring teeth, protect your mouth from gum disease etc. Read the benefits.
“If treated correctly, dental implants can last from ten to twenty five years or more.”
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root.
The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
- Minimal appointments: Unlike traditional dental implant surgery, you will need fewer appointments
- No lengthy treatment time: The healing time is fast and effective, though individual to each person.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The price of a dental implant can depend, for example, if any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success, like bone regeneration.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2,995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Is the process painful?
You can expect to feel some pain when having a new implant; however, the discomfort is kept to a minimum with modern anaesthetics. Nevertheless, post-process, there can be some swelling and aching for 5 -10 days.
Many patients have multiple implants in a single day without undue pain or distress. More.
Will my implants match the colour of my existing teeth?
Implants are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, an implant is very hard to spot.
Highly experienced implant team
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of dental implant experience, Dr Rahul Doshi proudly leads a highly skilled team with access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot
Medically reviewed & updated on May 24, 2022