This brand has created implants to facilitate various types of situations and cases.
Its strength lies in its ability to be used for less than ideal bone conditions, exceptionally soft bone quality.
Many of Nobel Biocare’s implant types have been created with immediate loading in mind, meaning teeth can be placed on these implants almost immediately.
Also, the ease of use makes it an excellent solution for cases requiring treatment flexibility yet an efficient, simple system. Many of the implant systems are very well clinically documented, leading to the brand’s high popularity.
This system is amongst the most innovative approaches globally that first allowed the fixed implant treatment to be possible. It simply revolutionised how missing teeth were treated compared to the previous option of removable dentures only.
The Branemark Implant System is one of the most scientifically documented implant systems since 1965.
As a result, it has fast become a proven, prevalent treatment solution over the years. It has also been used in a wide range of versatile situations.
One upgraded feature is that it is now available with an internal tri-channel connection. This upgrade allows for better and more predictable tactile placement.
This system also features the grooving and the innovative oxidized TiUnite surface, meaning that it can anchor itself to the bone very well, stabilising it for function.
The Lifetime Product Warranty covers these implants.
This implant comes with a Lifetime warranty, and its unique design features allow for excellent aesthetics and high primary stability.
The initial healing phase is critical when trying to stabilise the implant. Nobel Biocare has created a unique design of implants that activates this primary stability. The particular surfacing encourages osseointegration with its unique oxidized TiUnite surface.
NobelActive can be used in various situations – with soft or hard bone, in sites where we extract a tooth or in the front of the mouth for supreme aesthetics.
It has a unique design that has an expanding tapered body and a unique style of apical design, creating an implant that can be used in both challenging or softer bone situations with minimal less overall invasion into the bone.
Unique design features:
- The reverse cutting flutes and their unique drilling blades enable the clinician greater flexibility during positioning. Hence, they can make minor alterations in position to establish a better final result.
- The specific design features also enable the immediate functioning of the implant. We can use them in those situations which would otherwise require extensive time and perhaps additional treatments like bone grafting.
- Its design at the top of the implant (back-tapered) encourages the maximum amount of bone and gum formation, leading to better optimal aesthetics with a more realistic emergence profile.
- NobelActive achieves greater mechanical strength with a hexagonal interlocking design on its internal fixation, reassuring the high strength stability.
- This type of implant is also an excellent solution for narrow spaces. The NobelActive 3.0 implant is indicated when there is limited space available, like the lower front incisors.
Nobel Parallel Conical Connection
Flexibility is an important consideration when placing implants. The Nobel Parallel Conical Connection allows room for adjustments yet produces highly efficient results. This particular type of implant system is equally great for clinicians who have been placing implants for years and those new to dentistry. The specific design features allow for ease of correct placement.
The treatment is straightforward due to the systematic placement steps with fewer drills than usually, thus reducing chair time and increasing comfort.
There are also a variety of innovative restorative solutions available such as cement-free angulated screw channels for crowns making these concepts an excellent choice for universal use.
This system can cater to most cases with various types of bone qualities and various indications where the position in the mouth may be less than ideal.
The implant has also been designed for immediate loading so that the implant can be used very soon after placement. This is because the specific design at the apex of the implant is beneficial for the limited invasion of the bone and bicortical anchorage.
The osseointegration process enhances with the innovative oxidized TiUnite surface.
Nobel Replace Conical Connection and Nobel Replace Tapered
The unique conical shape of these implants is successful in multiple uses.
The conical shape reproduces the tooth-like root shape, thus allowing for immediate functioning.
Also, the internal conical connection creates a tight seal offering mechanical strength.
Hence, treatment with Nobel Replace Conical Connection and Nobel Replace Tapered allows for treatment predictability.
The four varieties of the Nobel Replace Tapered also enables treatment flexibility.
A unique platform shifting feature provides a small ridge that encourages soft tissue growth, increasing its volume.
This is a particular benefit of this type of implant since it can also be used in cases that require an emergence profile that is realistic looking.
The step by step treatment protocol with a specific sequence of drills makes it very easy for clinicians to create predictable long-term results.
This is enhanced with the mechanical retention grooves and the innovative oxidized TiUnite surface that encourages osseointegration.
The Lifetime Product Warranty covers these implants.
NobelSpeedy is one of the most flexible treatment solutions available today.
NobelSpeedy offers a wide range of options to choose from in various diameters and lengths, including narrow, extra-long and extra short.
This system is mainly a great choice when the bone is soft. The specific design at the apex of the implant is handy for the limited invasion of the bone and the bicortical anchorage.
For this reason, it has become increasingly popular for the All-on-Four treatment concept, which is an excellent solution for fixed full-arch options.
Also, its short drilling protocol means that it is time-efficient reducing chair time and increasing comfort.
The Lifetime Product Warranty covers these implants.
For more detailed information on the variety of implants available: Nobel Biocare Implants
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you want to consider this option, we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
At The Perfect Smile, we understand that patients may be naturally nervous when thinking of undergoing dental implant surgery.
We want to reassure you that the dental implant treatment is not painful due to the proper use of local anaesthetics to numb the bone and gum deeply.
We can also use sedation techniques that also contribute to no pain or discomfort. More.
Single Dental Implant Timeline
- Step 1: We will start the process with a highly detailed and thorough comprehensive examination and assessment. We will then construct a customised treatment plan and design your implant treatment.
- Step 2: An implantologist surgically places your new implant(s) in your mouth.
- Step 3: We will assess your healing on this review appointment and make sure everything is going as planned.
- Step 4: The dentist records and impressions to construct the implant’s top part (post and crown).
- Step 5: The dentist will fit the final part of the implant (post and crown).
- Step 6: Your final appointment allows you to have any further refining cosmetic enhancements or minor adjustments.
- When you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone that holds the tooth in place will diminish in height, width, and volume. This may affect the immediate and final appearance of the gum tissue in this area and possibly the surrounding teeth.
- The larger the width of bone or the height of the bone, the wider and longer implant can be. A wider and longer implant increases implant stability and thus success. We assess the bone height and width by taking digital radiographs or by taking a CT Scan. More.
The price of a dental implant can depend on whether any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root. The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
There isn’t an age limit for dental implants. However, our dentists recommend that if you have to be over 18 for the dental implant procedure. Read on.
A dental implant offers a wealth of oral health benefits. Not only can an implant improve your smile, but it can also realign neighbouring teeth, protect your mouth from gum disease etc. Read the benefits.
“If treated correctly, dental implants can last from ten to twenty five years or more.”
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root.
The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
- Minimal appointments: Unlike traditional dental implant surgery, you will need fewer appointments
- No lengthy treatment time: The healing time is fast and effective, though individual to each person.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The price of a dental implant can depend, for example, if any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success, like bone regeneration.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2,995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Is the process painful?
You can expect to feel some pain when having a new implant; however, the discomfort is kept to a minimum with modern anaesthetics. Nevertheless, post-process, there can be some swelling and aching for 5 -10 days.
Many patients have multiple implants in a single day without undue pain or distress. More.
Will my implants match the colour of my existing teeth?
Implants are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, an implant is very hard to spot.
Highly experienced implant team
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of dental implant experience, Dr Rahul Doshi proudly leads a highly skilled team with access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot