For over 20 years now, Neodent has focused all its attention on implant designs, development and manufacture of implants.
Its philosophy has been to introduce a product to the market that is more affordable for the general population and yet assumes the high survival rates of more traditional implant systems.
Consequently, the company has established a wide range of implant solutions that fit a variety of cases.
It has mainly designed specific structures of implants to suit a variety of bone types. The bone type is crucial because it determines the complexity of treatment and the future stability of the implant.
Neodent has created the correct type of implant line to be compatible with a variety of bone types, thus, increasing the success of the restoration considerably.
Shorter treatment times and a wide variety of implants suitable for most situations creates a more affordable implant treatment.
Neodent also offers a lifetime product guarantee of all its lines.
Innovative Surface Designs
This specific design of the surface facilitates the wettability of the implant on a microscopic level.
By definition, this means that aqueous biological fluids like blood are “attracted” rather than “repelled” from the implant.
Usually, the titanium oxide layer of the outer surface of the implant is electronegative.
The titanium oxide will repel anything also electronegative (like blood) in normal circumstances, creating a hydrophobic situation.
Neodent has created a new surface technology called “Acqua”, which converts the normally electronegative surface to an electropositive one, thus rendering fluids like blood more hydrophilic.
Acqua encourages blood and, after that, bone protein cells to “attach” to the implant.
This fantastic technology increases the chances of bone regeneration and hence osseointegration.
This surface creates a micromechanical connection via a surface that stably encourages bone attachment.
On a microscopic level, the surface has been treated with abrasive grain oxides and then with acid etching technique, establishing cavities in the implant’s surface.
This micro-rough texture facilitates osseointegration, encouraging bone regeneration by micro-mechanical bone attachment.
Some examples of the types of implants available within the Neodent brand:
- Cone Morse Implant Line
This implant has an easy to follow treatment workflow, which means there is less room for error. It has shorter drilling protocols, and so quicker treatment is possible.
Supporting the new digital guided surgery further enhances the accuracy of the system. In particular, its connection aspect preserves the crestal bone, which also establishes a bacterial seal.
- WS Titamax Cortical
This implant line is instrumental for cases where there are missing teeth and reduced bone quantity. It avoids further treatment with bone grafts, thus reducing the need for additional treatment.
It has a short cylindrical body with high bone expansion threads enabling a secure, stable placement and longevity of the treatment.
- Facility Implant Line
This implant was specifically designed for usage in the mouth where there are limited narrow restorative spaces. It is also a convenient system as it is stable and suitable for most bone types.
For more information on Neodent Implants
- We can help establish monthly payment plans.
- We provide 0% finance for up to 24-month term plans. Many patients find our payment plan option very useful.
- Terms over 24 months will be low-interest bearing.
- If you want to consider this option, we will need to carry out a few credit checks.
- We can discuss payment plans at both the Hertfordshire & the London clinic
At The Perfect Smile, we understand that patients may be naturally nervous when thinking of undergoing dental implant surgery.
We want to reassure you that the dental implant treatment is not painful due to the proper use of local anaesthetics to numb the bone and gum deeply.
We can also use sedation techniques that also contribute to no pain or discomfort. More.
Single Dental Implant Timeline
- Step 1: We will start the process with a highly detailed and thorough comprehensive examination and assessment. We will then construct a customised treatment plan and design your implant treatment.
- Step 2: An implantologist surgically places your new implant(s) in your mouth.
- Step 3: We will assess your healing on this review appointment and make sure everything is going as planned.
- Step 4: The dentist records and impressions to construct the implant’s top part (post and crown).
- Step 5: The dentist will fit the final part of the implant (post and crown).
- Step 6: Your final appointment allows you to have any further refining cosmetic enhancements or minor adjustments.
- When you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone that holds the tooth in place will diminish in height, width, and volume. This may affect the immediate and final appearance of the gum tissue in this area and possibly the surrounding teeth.
- The larger the width of bone or the height of the bone, the wider and longer implant can be. A wider and longer implant increases implant stability and thus success. We assess the bone height and width by taking digital radiographs or by taking a CT Scan. More.
The price of a dental implant can depend on whether any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root. The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
There isn’t an age limit for dental implants. However, our dentists recommend that if you have to be over 18 for the dental implant procedure. Read on.
A dental implant offers a wealth of oral health benefits. Not only can an implant improve your smile, but it can also realign neighbouring teeth, protect your mouth from gum disease etc. Read the benefits.
“If treated correctly, dental implants can last from ten to twenty five years or more.”
Once the implant has fused with your jawbone and tissues, the artificial titanium implant acts as an ordinary root.
The longevity of your implant depends on how you improve and maintain your oral health. Read more.
- Minimal appointments: Unlike traditional dental implant surgery, you will need fewer appointments
- No lengthy treatment time: The healing time is fast and effective, though individual to each person.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The price of a dental implant can depend, for example, if any further treatments are needed to make sure your implant is a success, like bone regeneration.
Our inclusive single dental implant treatment costs £2,995 and includes the abutment and crown. More.
Is the process painful?
You can expect to feel some pain when having a new implant; however, the discomfort is kept to a minimum with modern anaesthetics. Nevertheless, post-process, there can be some swelling and aching for 5 -10 days.
Many patients have multiple implants in a single day without undue pain or distress. More.
Will my implants match the colour of my existing teeth?
Implants are colour matched and then shaped to blend in with your existing teeth. To the naked eye, an implant is very hard to spot.
Highly experienced implant team
An unparalleled level of patient trust: Dr Rahul Doshi is the founder of the Perfect Smile and is the current President of the BACD.
With over 25 years of dental implant experience, Dr Rahul Doshi proudly leads a highly skilled team with access to the latest dental technology.
- 150+ years of combined experience
- Est in 1994
- CQC registered
- Faster appointment times
- All staff are GDC registered
- Recommend excellent by Trustpilot