The cost of veneers throughout the UK will vary from dentist to dentist – however, knowing patients will likely want a reputable cosmetic dentist to place their veneers, we’ve included prices below charged by some of the best in the country.
- The cheapest to the most expensive
- The price is per tooth
- There are usually 6-8 veneers for a full smile per jaw
- Dental veneers available on finance
Comparing veneer types
The cost of a full jaw with veneers
- Prices are based on 6-8 veneers per jaw.
- Per-month prices are based on a finance example spread over 3 years with a 14.9% APR and a 10% deposit.
* Representative 14.9% APR. Example based upon treatment repayable over 36 months. Acceptance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
The cost of a full mouth of veneers
- Prices are based on 12-16 veneers.
- Per-month prices are based on a finance example spread over 5 years with a 14.9% APR and a 10% deposit.
* Representative 14.9% APR. Example based upon treatment repayable over 60 months. Acceptance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Is cheaper better?
The cheapest veneers are immediate veneers referred to as composites. They are not as aesthetically pleasing as porcelain but have other benefits like being placed in one appointment, applied directly to the tooth, requiring no enamel removal and being a reversible procedure.
However, the downside is that if you enjoy your new smile, you’ll have to renew it every decade. Porcelain veneers, on the other hand, avoid this.
Cheaper is not necessarily better, but neither is that the case for more expensive veneers.
Finding the right system for you will depend on your smile goals, what you want the veneers to do and the level of invasion. That’s why it’s always best to discuss your options with a cosmetic consultation to learn what will likely deliver the best outcome for your smile.
Ways to pay for veneers
Ways to spread the cost or manage payments:
- Pay 50% of your treatment, then finance the other 50%
- Pay for veneers with 0% dental finance over 12-24 months
- Pay for veneers with dental finance with an additional 14.9% APR over 36, 48 and 60 months.
- Place larger deposits for more affordable monthly repayments.
- Pay for your veneers upfront or through dental insurance.