Prices and Costs
- The complexity of the required transformation. Cases that require substantial or more intricate dynamics of movement of teeth will involve a greater level of work.
- Length of time for the corrective procedures. Treatments that take longer and need extensive work may be higher than those that are fairly straightforward.
- Also certain treatment plans may incorporate a combination of treatments either before, during or after the clear brace treatment. The final fee will reflect any agreed treatments.
- The type of innovative material incorporated in the treatment.
- The experience and skill of the relevant clinician and laboratory technician.
Adult 6-Month Treatment
This bracket and wire treatment to correct misaligned teeth constitutes numerous systems that have infiltrated the market. For this reason the fees are reflective of the type of system, product or technique chosen to correct the smile. Fees can range from £2500 to £4000 depending on the number of arches treated.
Other factors that may affect the fees is:
- Type of brackets and wires used
- The complexity of the corrective procedure
- If additional treatments become necessary to create the optimal final result. These will be discussed with you beforehand.
Occasionally, some patients may required additional post-corrective care that includes for example bite guards. This will have an additional fee. For the majority of post-corrective care our patients visit us in Hertford but you are welcome to visit the North London or South London branch if you prefer.
At the Perfect Smile Studios we will establish an agreed treatment plan after carrying out a highly detailed assessment of your teeth and dynamics of bite. This will highlight the best choices available to correct your smile. The treatment plan will then be tailored to your specific needs and budget. See payment options.
Your fees will be inclusive of:
- The placing of the brackets and wires.
- All your adjustment appointments
- The removal of your brackets and wires.
- The smoothing and polishing of your teeth surfaces
- The placement of a permanent retainer on the treated arch.
- Home teeth whitening treatment for the treated arch.
- A review appointment after teeth has been treated.
Click on any of the below on the process of receiving dental treatment from the Perfect Smile Studios:
- Free Dental Consultation
- Getting prices and estimates / quotes
- Payment methods
- Finance Options
- Payment Plans