Boost Your Self-Esteem with Porcelain Veneers
Did you know that 45% of UK adults are unhappy with the appearance of their teeth and 20% of UK adults would consider having some form of cosmetic treatment to improve the alignment and appearance of their teeth according to a survey conducted by YouGov.
Dr Rahul Doshi established The Perfect Smile Studios in 1993 with the intention of providing world class cosmetic dental care to patients in and around Hertford. 25 years later the practice is stronger than ever.
Dr Doshi has carefully selected an elite team of cosmetic dentists and specialists with decades of knowledge and experience creating beautiful and natural looking smiles. The dental team at The Perfect Smile Studios see over 10,000 patients each year, have performed over 3600 smile makeovers and have pages of outstanding reviews.
“At Perfect Smile Studios all the staff make you feel very welcome. Sam and his team are consummate professionals. I had wanted to “get my teeth done” for many years and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Sam 110% for not only his technical ability professionally but also for his generally personable manner throughout the process which gave me the confidence I needed to proceed with the treatment. I cannot fault Perfect Smile Studios. They wholeheartedly deserve their five star rating” Review by Jonathan Stratford, May 2018.
Don’t let your smile bring you down! Come and meet out dentists at your free first appointment: click here to book.
Why choose dental veneers?
Dental veneers are a versatile and effective cosmetic treatment. Veneers dramatically improve the appearance and aesthetic of your smile in hardly any time at all.
Veneers can be used to treat a range of cosmetic dental issues such as:
- Gaps between teeth / Worn and chipped teeth
- Gummy Smiles / Fluorosis
- Crooked teeth / Discoloured teeth
How do veneers improve your smile?
- They cosmetically enhance the look of your teeth
- They instantly change your appearance
- Have whiter looking teeth
- Veneers give crooked teeth the illusion of being straight
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains than natural teeth
- They are a less invasive option than porcelain crowns
- Nearly impossible to tell the difference between veneers and natural teeth
- Veneers protect the underlying tooth