We are often asked about restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures and the role they play in a smile makeover. Find out more.
We are also faced with people wondering whether or not they can benefit from treatment. See: Smile Makeover Gallery.
For this reason, we developed the following self-assessment to help you determine whether or not cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
Determine whether you are suitable for a smile makeover in W14
- Do you avoid smiling in public or for photos?
- Are you self-conscious about spaces and gaps between your teeth? Read more.
- Do your teeth make you look older than you feel?
- Have you ever held back or restrained a smile?
- Do you feel that your teeth are stained or yellow? Click here for a solution.
- Do you hold your hand in front of your mouth when talking, laughing or smiling?
- Do your teeth look old and worn down, making you look and feel older?
- Do your teeth appear short because of a “gummy” smile? Find out about gum reshaping.
- Are your teeth crooked, chipped or crowded?
- Do you wish you had someone else’s smile?
Could you benefit from our dentists expertise?
If you answered, “yes” to one or more of the above questions, then you could benefit from a smile makeover. However, that is the easiest part of the process.
The next step is the one that probably matters the most —scheduling a consultation with us. During this appointment, you can discuss the specifics that bother you about your smile using your responses from our self-assessment test. Discover our care assessments.
The first initial consultation with our team in Harley Street or Hertfordshire is free. Click here.
You can also learn about the many treatment options available for providing you with the smile of your dreams.