Many people find that there are parts of their bodies they find most unsatisfactory and are on a constant journey to find solutions for these insecurities. In fact, millions of people all around the world spend huge sums of money in the hope of reversing their situations or enhancing them. The weight loss industry for example is inundated with promises and hopes of a slimmer, healthier, fitter, more youthful younger and altogether more attractive you.
However, are teeth a part of the way embarrassing bodies are perceived? When it comes to perception the face is all-important and the part of the face that is most often noticed is the mouth. In this instance, teeth play a huge role in body perception. An attractive smile can ensure a positive reflection of you when talking to anyone. In fact, it is now quite well known that statistics tell us that a good smile is the key to personal and career success and that the smile is the first thing people notice about you. For this reason increasing numbers of people are opting to do something about it and are turning to us for help.
How can advanced dentistry help?
Leading dental treatments can help to overcome challenges to achieving the perfect smile for you. But dentistry is a huge subject and many different types of treatment fall under its heading, so how can you know what is right for you?
Before you have any dentistry treatment done there are several factors to consider:
• Do you have a good foundation? By this we mean do you have healthy gums and bone support for the teeth?
• Do you have any missing teeth in your smile? If you do we would need to consider what options are viable to replace these missing teeth e.g. you may consider getting dental implants.
• The extent to which your teeth are crooked or misaligned. Here we would need to consider orthodontic options or smile design work.
• The colour of your teeth. More often than not this can be easily corrected with the various teeth whitening systems available. However, sometimes the stains are more intrinsic and may require more involved work. Also, we need to make sure the colouration of your teeth is not due to dental decay.
• The extent to which you would like dental work. Do you want a mini-makeover, some minor alterations or a full smile makeover?
• If you had a budget in mind allocated for your dental treatment. We want to make treatments affordable and hence help you with all the various finance options available to you.
Eliminating the perception of embarrassing bodies
At The Perfect Smile Studios, we offer a range of comprehensive options that are carried out by experienced dentists and specialists to give you the best way forward. For anyone interested in cosmetic dentistry enhancement we undertake our signature comprehensive assessment and then customize your personalized treatment plan of options. This plan of action will be taking into consideration all your concerns and requirements.
If you are interested in improving your smile contact us for your complimentary consultation on 01992 552115. We will then be able to discuss all the options that are specific to how cosmetic dentistry can help you.
Your smile need not be part of deteriorating perception of embarrassing bodies.Let us help you to achieve the goals you need in your life. You can see our dentistry testimonials to see how our treatments have impacted our patient’s lives.
Call 01992 552115 now for your free consultation. You will also receive a free photographic assessment and free smile imaging. This will be a very informative chat.